PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW

Started by GrimmVision, May 20, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Author
PROMETHEUS and COVENANT (Chaos Editions) - OUT NOW (Read 71,577 times)

Kudzu

OP, is there an ETA (16 minutes!) on when your fixed edits will be available for direct DL again? Eager to grab them. Thanks.

Corporal Hicks

I finished watching Covenant (Chaos) at the weekend. I really enjoyed it with most of the footage added back in. I think it really gives a better sense of the characters. I wasn't keen on the Audi footage being inserted as it felt out of place. Also I'd have left out the Plaza scene for the same reason it was cut in the first place - the question of why David didn't bother flying off.

David Weyland

If you could blend in elements of the Evanus edit(Stronger opening before Alien Covenant title & excellent use of soundtrack) & maybeee slightly shorten but certainly not ditch the use of the crew message videos or remove Walter from the Phobos extras(Isn't formally introduced as Walter until The Last Supper so to uninitiated could be seen at first confusing) Apart from that the Chaos Alien Convenant rules

Perfect-Organism

Trying to figure out how to download for Google Drive...  help?  Really was hoping to watch something like this, and it goes without saying that I bought the movies on Blu-Ray...

Perfect-Organism

Hey folks.  Can anybody give me some insights as to how to download these films?  I'm a high-tech digital model builder, but when it comes to special internet techniques, I will admit to being a bit inept.  I was really hoping to see how all of the footage was tied in together.  Cheers!

whiskybar123

The download links are down as Chaos had to go back and fix the framerate on his edits.

MoviesGamesMusic

Any update on the new links being uploaded?  ???

Been patiently waiting... :-X

whiskybar123

Whiskeybrewer

Im sure we'll hear soon

whiskybar123

Ive emailed chris enquiring about it.

Perfect-Organism

Really looking forward to it!

David Weyland

Although not as comprehensive in trying to include everything, the Evanus edit of AC is excellent & an intelligent cut of the film and all its extras, see home prequel page of topics for thread link

Kudzu

Yup still waiting for the re-up  :'(

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: David Weyland on Aug 16, 2018, 08:34:31 PM
Although not as comprehensive in trying to include everything, the Evanus edit of AC is excellent & an intelligent cut of the film and all its extras, see home prequel page of topics for thread link

Hmm, I just checked there but can't seem to find it...  Anybody know where the link in question is?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed