Borderlands 3

Started by MoonerSK, Mar 02, 2017, 09:24:30 AM

Author
Borderlands 3 (Read 2,702 times)

MoonerSK

Sabby

Sabby

I really hope this is good. I liked the Borderlands games, even if though Randy and the fan base can be kind of cancerous. Kind of disappointed that he didn't sing a little song this time.

Olde

Olde

Borderlands is garbage. Borderlands 2 is garbage. I never played "Borderlands, the Pre-Sequel" but based on its absurd name, is probably garbage too. Borderlands 3 looks pretty much the same as the others. Looks like RAGE but coming across as more cartoonish than gritty.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Predwars24

Predwars24

Am I the only one that's never really like Borderlands? It's mainly an art style thing, it just seemed really dull to me.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

This game is Randy's salvation.

Huggs

Huggs

Loved the gameplay trailer the other day.

Quote from: Predwars24 on Mar 30, 2019, 05:51:16 PM
Am I the only one that's never really like Borderlands?

Possibly. The gameplay with friends is fantastic.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 30, 2019, 09:41:39 PM
This game is Randy's salvation.

...No.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Almost makes me wanna buy a PS4. Almost...
Maybe when the game of the year edition's released with all the add-ons included.

Local Trouble

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I never got into the Borderlands games, and not because of Gearbox/Randy. I'm just not big on looter-shooters, so stuff like Borderlands/The Division/Destiny/Anthem just aren't my thing.

Predwars24

Predwars24

Any game is better with friends though. Even the worst of games are better with friends.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't recall saying that.

Predwars24

Predwars24

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 31, 2019, 11:45:01 AM
I don't recall saying that.

That was my bad. I was using my phone to typed and did it in the wrong area. It is fixed now so this post is unnecessary.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: Predwars24 on Mar 30, 2019, 05:51:16 PM
Am I the only one that's never really like Borderlands? It's mainly an art style thing, it just seemed really dull to me.

Nope. I like the graphics, but the game is awfully boring in single player. The constantly respawning enemies, empty wastelands and annoying UI don't help much either.

Then again, after playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. every sandbox shooter seems dull. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s world feels alive and things never play out the same way twice thanks to the wonderful A-Life system.

This reviewer isn't a fan either:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J33GlW8WusI&t

Kimo

Kimo

Borderlands games are pretty good fun, but F@#£ Randy with his massive head. I will pick this up when it's in the bargain bucket or giving away free with Gold or PlayStation Plus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed