X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 147,864 times)

Deathbearer

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 07, 2012, 04:11:37 AM
I just hope the PS4 controller is better than this old piece of shit which didn't changed since '95 at all.

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Prime113

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 06, 2013, 07:30:27 PM
Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 06, 2013, 07:28:21 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 06, 2013, 07:25:49 PM
You can't sell your games from Origin and Steam too so that's nothing new.

Actually it is. Since we're not talking about PC, we're talking about Xbox. You've always been able to trade-in/buy used for Xbox. So, therefore, this is new.

WinterActual more than likely meant to say that this sort of thing isn't unheard of.

I know, I just can't help but f**k with him at times. Mah bad.

WinterActual

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 06, 2013, 07:28:21 PM

Actually it is. Since we're not talking about PC, we're talking about Xbox. You've always been able to trade-in/buy used for Xbox. So, therefore, this is new.
Yes I understand but I just want to point out that this concept is not entirely new just for the new Xbox so you shouldn't be surprised if it actually happens.

Remonster

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 06, 2013, 07:31:41 PM
I just hope the PS4 controller is better than this old piece of shit which didn't changed since '95 at all.

Just change the triggers. I hate how they feel on the Dualshock 3.

Deathbearer

Quote from: Remonster on Feb 06, 2013, 08:14:23 PM

Agreed. The R2 L2 buttons were much better. The triggers just feel so awkward to me, like I might break them if I push down too hard or something.

King Rathalos

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 06, 2013, 09:45:21 PM

Agreed. The R2 L2 buttons were much better. The triggers just feel so awkward to me, like I might break them if I push down too hard or something.

Might?

My R2 trigger on my first one is completely f**ked. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 06, 2013, 10:40:14 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 06, 2013, 09:45:21 PM

Might?

My R2 trigger on my first one is completely f**ked. :laugh:

haha well shit now I know not to make your mistakes :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJkHSUwixT4#ws

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.gamesradar.com/gamer-culture-will-suffer-if-next-gen-blocks-used-games/

QuoteGamer culture will suffer if next gen blocks used games
It won't be worth it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/07/rumor-new-xbox-has-natural-speech-detection-speech-to-text/

QuoteMicrosoft's next Xbox, AKA Durango, will have much better speech detection, according to sources at the Verge. That includes natural language detection, which will allow the Xbox to process normal speech patterns, similar to Apple's Siri. So, for example, instead of saying "Xbox, play 3," you might simply say, "Xbox, where can I watch The X-Files?"

SpaceMarines

f**kin' bullshit about the always online thing.

Crazy Rich

I actually haven't given a care about the next wave of consoles, but this news I keep hearing only encourages me to stick with my 360.

Nightmare Asylum

Yep, this is all just sounding ridiculous.

Its like they're doing absolutely nothing to cater towards more casual gamers who don't want to blow all of their money on this thing.

Crazy Rich

I have come to call it "The Dictator of Gaming History".

Vepariga

What if when the next Xbox comes out and it has a different online setup do you think they will cut-off the XBL for 360 users like they did with the original Xbox? thus forcing people to make the change.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Vepariga on Feb 09, 2013, 11:15:23 PM
What if when the next Xbox comes out and it has a different online setup do you think they will cut-off the XBL for 360 users like they did with the original Xbox? thus forcing people to make the change.

Wouldn't be surprised. It'd be stupid on their part if they released a new console but didn't force it on people. they're her to make money, after all.

RedHood

RedHood

If Microsoft locks out the second-hand market for its next Xbox console then that means the end of Gamefly  :'( . I'm not seeing that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed