Maybe
16 (33.3%)
Probably not
3 (6.3%)
No
5 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author
Finally seeing AvP:R in 15 mins! (Read 10,945 times)

Purebreedalien

I'm leaving in 15 minuites with my best mate to go and see AvP:R on it's last few days of showing at my local cinema. At 7:05 we'll be in that cinema waiting eagerly for the title screen! Do you think we'll enjoy it?

severen76

probably be dissapointed once you have let it all soak in but not by much It was an ok film, I liked it alot more compared to the original.

Alien³

Alien³

Same.

Alienseseses

Keep an open mind and remember: POPCORN MOVIE

Der_Meister

maybe, but you'll surely enjoy it :)

War Wager

Disappionted aren't you purebreed...  :P

vehtam

vehtam

just prepare for sunday morning cartoon with cgi gore and it will be allrightttttt.....

Spaghetti

If you were expecting a quality film and a worthy addition to the franchise then no you wont be happy with it.

Huol

Huol

I expected the worst movie ever made.

I expected something so foul even satan would have trouble watching it.
I expected to have to sit through the most mindless, badly written piece of feces ever to grace the earth.

Because of this, i liked the movie.

You guys brainwashed me so much that i detested it before i had even seen it. I wanted to grab a large wooden cross, set fire to it and parade around outside the Strause family home.

severen76

^^..............Well I thought my description was pretty fair  :)

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Huol on Feb 04, 2008, 12:21:38 AMwanted to grab a large wooden cross, set fire to it and parade around outside the Strause family home.

I'm ready to do that to adi designers  :D

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Quote from: Huol on Feb 04, 2008, 12:21:38 AM
I expected the worst movie ever made.

I expected something so foul even satan would have trouble watching it.
I expected to have to sit through the most mindless, badly written piece of feces ever to grace the earth.

Because of this, i liked the movie.

You guys brainwashed me so much that i detested it before i had even seen it. I wanted to grab a large wooden cross, set fire to it and parade around outside the Strause family home.
That's the kind of attitude you have to come into this movie with so you can actually think its good.

SM

SM

Which is rather sad.

echobbase79

Quote from: SM on Feb 04, 2008, 01:24:04 AM
Which is rather sad.

That is rather sad. I didn't have that mind set and I enjoyed it.

The Chibi Kiriyama

I'm surprised purebreenalien has remained silent on his thoughts...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed