What are your favourite soundtracks?

Started by Predator Eldar, Mar 24, 2007, 07:06:47 AM

Author
What are your favourite soundtracks? (Read 122,108 times)

Ingwar

Blade Runner by Vangelis

FiorinaFury161

Not certain if I ever mentioned E.T. (I more than likely did :P ), but damn this soundtrack is amazeballs. John Williams has written practically every iconic movie score...

Praetorian Guard

Resident Evil 2 OST
Mortal Kombat 9 OST
K.I. 2013 OST

The list can go on, but let's not, shall we?

Shinawi

Shinawi

Shinawi

Stanton

Hi, Alien 3 by Elliot Goldenthal is my favorite soundtrack and movie.

Does anyone of you know of a complete score which is NOT the isolated score and has no s/fx?

I'd be very grateful.

Mrcreosote

Hans zimmer so wunderkind but he's getting lazy gladiator and pirates etc

Citadel

Zimmer is very lazy, but his Gladiator and TDK trilogy scores are fantastic. His recent ones? Not so much.

I love the recent Macbeth soundtrack from Kurzel. I've been listening to it a lot, especially tracks "The Child, Pt 1, The Child Pt 2 and The Battle".

BigDaddyJohn

Masterpiece

Huggs

Huggs

Just a few off the top of my head

The bourne supremacy
The last samurai
Signs
A cure for wellness
Hannibal (the movie)

Darwinsgirl

I'm a big fan of John Barry's work.

Out of Africa
Dances with Wolves
Indecent Proposal

Also ALIEN 3

Blade Runner
Hannibal
Gladiator

BigDaddyJohn

Almost anything from Ennio Morricone, my favorite composer.

James Newton Howard also, some of his work on Avatar the last airbender is fantastic ! Way better than the movie lol.

Huggs

Huggs

Thomas Newman of course. Road to perdition was incredible. I think he did the opening theme to Finding nemo and the soundtrack for skyfall also. The man does things with violins that stir the soul. Smooth as silk.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 11, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
Thomas Newman of course. Road to perdition was incredible. I think he did the opening theme to Finding nemo and the soundtrack for skyfall also. The man does things with violins that stir the soul. Smooth as silk.

I feel that way about the string arrangement of many of John Barry's works. They touch my soul.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Apr 11, 2018, 04:02:30 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 11, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

I feel that way about the string arrangement of many of John Barry's works. They touch my soul.

Watched Raise the Titanic last night. His music made the film. Truly outstanding.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed