Turnabout & Criminal Enterprise Covers

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 03, 2007, 08:09:13 PM

Author
Turnabout & Criminal Enterprise Covers (Read 14,250 times)

LOL

LOL

HAHA ::DONT GO SEE IT::

superunknown

We know the Pred is going to win because the Strausses are Pred fanboys like yourself who are going to manipulate each fight scene so that The Wolf is the winner each time.  It doesn't matter though, since most people agree that the Alien series is far better.  Alien and Aliens are both on IMDB's Top 250.  No Pred films at all.

Predator

Predator

Yeah the ALIEN SERIES IS SO MUCH BETTER THAT THERE MAKING AVP 2 ABOUT PREDATORS UR BRILLIANT KEEP IT UP..WHO CARES PREDATOR IS WHATS IN. ALIENS ARE OUT RIGHT NOW..AND ANDERSONS LAME ASS WAS AN ALIEN FAN AND THEY WERE KILLING PREDATORS LEFT AND RIGHT..YOU WILL GET OVER IT HAHAH GO PREDATOR HES GONNA WHIPE THEM OUT..HAHA ALIEN FANS TAKE THAT

Xenomorphine

I find it very amusing that the Predator fanboys can't refrain from permanently using the Caps Lock key. It makes them look quite rabid. :)  Guys, you need to understand, nobody else gives a danm about it in the way you're masturbating over. You've already made tons of wrongful presumptions and made yourselves seem rather foolish by claiming the 'Predator' franchise was based on comics which were made several years after the films.  The rest of us won't cry about the film if the Predator is glorified to the exception of all else. We'll just mostly agree that it was a crappy excuse in Predator hero-worshipping.  For the last time, the whole point of making an '<i>Aliens Versus Predator</i>' film is to portray a huge clash of the titans, not one species wiping out the other with ease.  And no, Aliens didn't do that. One Predator was killed because it was busy with a human and the other died because it wasted time posturing. You're all out for some immature 'revenge', when you can't even see a single Predator already wiped out a whole nest. You've already got what you wanted to see.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The artwork looks awesome    ;D  .

SlowPeople

SlowPeople

No your the one who gives a damn cuz ur aliens suck.GET OVER IT. lol capslock YES I USED IT AND WUT..

PredKing87

PredKing87

Thats what predators do is Whipe clans out..Duhhh god u just dont get it do you

PredKing87

PredKing87

For one u already used your played out masturbating joke when you dont even have a peni* to do it..Its funny how alien fans are so uptight they just cant handle anything with the aliens being better thats what makes u like them. Nothing to us and the predators haha

Xenomorphine

Your ranting is highly amusing, as you keep resorting to personal attacks and claims that the comics are canon, instead of looking at what was on the screen.  Even the director of this film stated that the only information they regard as canon are the films.  The responses so far remind me of www.realultimatepower.net - in so many ways. :)

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Is it just me or does the guy in the Alien cover look like Gil Grissom from CSI Las Vegas back when he had a beard. Only with alot more muscle and stuff   :P  

superunknown

Predking = retard

Neutral guy

Neutral guy

Jesus christ the predator "fans" here are completly insane... They act like this is some real life war between angry fans who flip out everytime "their" creature is killed. I personally prefer Alien, the film series was better and i prefer the "monster", now wait, don't flip out on me just yet. I also love predator, however some of you "predator fans" are really immature. The thing is, us Alien fans wont give two shits if an alien dies. If we did, we wouldn't have watched Aliens would we? Remember the scene where the turrets slaughter tons of aliens? Or are you too young to watch it?    ;)   Plus, people will take you a whole lot more seriously if you stop typing in caps lock and use proper English. After all who would you listen to more, this: "LOL DA ALINE WILL KICK PREDZ ASZ ALL YOO PRED FANS IZ GONNA BE ANGRY LOLOLOL" or what i typed before?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed