Farzad Vrahramyan Shares New Alien 5 Concept Art!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 03, 2019, 11:29:38 AM

Author
Farzad Vrahramyan Shares New Alien 5 Concept Art! (Read 29,943 times)

Voodoo Magic

But it's the prequel fans here to stop us!

Stitch

Quote from: SiL on Mar 04, 2019, 12:58:57 AM
He's taken the art down.

Hopefully for legal reasons, not because people are unrelenting assholes over concept art.
Anyone get a copy of it? Even if I don't like the concept, I'm interested in what ideas were floated around, and the artwork itself is usually good.

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 04, 2019, 02:52:58 AM
But it's the prequel fans here to stop us!

Let's roll.

To the recess thread before we get excommunicated.

Oasis Nadrama

Quote from: Stitch on Mar 04, 2019, 02:54:52 AM
He's taken the art down.

Hopefully for legal reasons, not because people are unrelenting assholes over concept art.
Anyone get a copy of it? Even if I don't like the concept, I'm interested in what ideas were floated around, and the artwork itself is usually good.

Stitch

Quote from: Oasis Nadrama on Mar 04, 2019, 08:03:12 AM
Quote from: Stitch on Mar 04, 2019, 02:54:52 AM
He's taken the art down.

Thanks, but I meant the second one, which SiL posted.

SiL

The one with the multiple Alien heads on one body. I didn't save it myself.

Nightmare Asylum

Don't have a high quality save but I was able to nab this from a preview to the link I sent via a message.

Kane's other son

So... Blomkamp's idea appears to be Alien Resurrection as Alien 3? Or maybe Operation: Aliens?

Game_Over_Man

I thought the additional arms xeno looked ok, but this multiple head thing is just a Ray Harryhausen pastiche and not very good.

I really think they're trying too hard to refresh the xeno, when really it's original version has always been the perfect organism.

When will producers realise the terror lies as a combination of the scheming of the company, what we can't see in the shadows and the body horror of human hosting. I think Alien Covenant missed a trick by not revealing a barely alive Shaw mutating into a Queen, screaming for help with Xeno bio-mechnics fused to her body. The series needs more twisted body-horror, not trying to reinvent the alien.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Game_Over_Man on Mar 04, 2019, 04:10:48 PM
When will producers realise the terror lies as a combination of the scheming of the company, what we can't see in the shadows and the body horror of human hosting. I think Alien Covenant missed a trick by not revealing a barely alive Shaw mutating into a Queen, screaming for help with Xeno bio-mechnics fused to her body. The series needs more twisted body-horror, not trying to reinvent the alien.

That would be something to see!

Corporal Hicks

He's taken the art down.

Did someone rip the second piece from IG?

D88M

:( Cannot see it

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 04, 2019, 06:51:05 PM
He's taken the art down.

Did someone rip the second piece from IG?

This image showing for you? If not I can try direct messaging it.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 04, 2019, 01:53:28 PM

Don't have a high quality save but I was able to nab this from a preview to the link I sent via a message.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed