AvPR - LA Convention Video

Started by Darkness, Nov 27, 2007, 08:22:26 PM

Author
AvPR - LA Convention Video (Read 8,853 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Remember the AvPR Q&A at the LA Comic Book and Science Convention? PlanetAvP have uploaded a video of the event. If you have the patience, the file’s 837MB and it’s available on FilePlanet. Hopefully, somebody will upload it to YouTube when they’ve downloaded it.

Even though a new clip was shown, I don’t think this video contains any footage of it. I think it’s just the Q&A session with Greg/Colin but I’m sure that’s interesting too. Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

Update: You can now download this at MegaUpload (139MB). Thanks to Yellow_Alien for uploading it somewhere.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Thank you.   :)  

Nemmesyz

Nemmesyz

i think im gonna wait until someone upload to youtube a shorter version thanks for the news though

Semaka

Semaka

so it is only the Q&A...i got enthusiastic for nothing, I was thinking that in the clip will be the hospital scene from the movie...:(( but i think it's ok!

War Wager

War Wager

This is pretty pointless, we know most of the Q&A's anyway...    :P  

danielbones

danielbones

hmmmmm, only thing I atcheve is to be asked to pay to download it...   ???  

Semaka

Semaka

yep, you have to pay for it, I think

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

What u are talking about?  You dont have to pay man ... you can register for free .. i have an free account there and almost finished the download ... i'll go watch it now ;).  greetz

HorusTheFalcon

HorusTheFalcon

They dont have new scene, just interview with Colin and Greg

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Jeah dammit! When they said .. lets show these scene i just thought .. oh SHIT! .. But then ...  cutt off .. man ...   But still interesting ..   greetz

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Info from the Video!  The rooftop Battle is after the Hospital Fight (The clip which was showed) and is about ten minutes long! Predalien and drones fighting with Wolf. Humans try to escape.  Also they said, that they wanted the Predalien to be smth. new.  Chet is bigger then Wolf (9 feet), and moves / behave different ... not like simple drones etc.  1/3 (the last part) is completely in dark and rain ... power is cut.  greetz

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

There are more than just the one Facehugger attack in the forest! And this is fully made in camera!  greetz

JK

JK

Please in Youtube

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

There is definitely the Pred, Alien or the space jockey homeworld. ... with Humans! Well ... at least i think so .. i bet at the end there is one scene in the future or smth. like that!  greetz

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

thanks $cHm0cK for the description, if you could post the video on you tube? thanks bud  Rock On!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed