Neill Blomkamp's (cancelled?) Alien 5 project

Started by Jenga, Jan 02, 2015, 02:42:40 AM

Author
Neill Blomkamp's (cancelled?) Alien 5 project (Read 147,685 times)

HuDaFuK

Replace the Queen with Hayden Christensen.

Master

Quote from: Kelgaard on Jan 14, 2015, 08:48:04 AM
We need a George Lucas special edition that keeps both the dog and ox, resulting in two aliens, with enough eggs and facehuggers to make it work.  Someone should give George a call.  I don't think he's busy.

Yeah I thought thesame. Seriously thoug, the new edition could have facehugger digitally changed into super-facehugger. That would be dream come true along with extended edition with dog insted of ox.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 14, 2015, 08:51:33 AM
Quote from: Kelgaard on Jan 14, 2015, 08:48:04 AMWe need a George Lucas special edition that keeps both the dog and ox, resulting in two aliens, with enough eggs and facehuggers to make it work.

Don't forget he needs to replace all the Pulse Rifles with walkie-talkies.

That was Spielberg!  :laugh:

Also don't forget, they need to make sure that the impaled corpse in Alien 3 is positively identified as Turk. And put a CGI Hicks in at the end during Ripley's swan dive falling down on his knees and going NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote from: Master on Jan 14, 2015, 01:40:29 PM
Seriously thoug, the new edition could have facehugger digitally changed into super-facehugger. That would be dream come true along with extended edition with dog insted of ox.

I would like to see the fugger impregnate a Jaguar. Maybe Andrew's pet Jaguar. That is after all what Giger's original runner was based on.

And we should pester Charles incessantly for an Alien 3 Final Cut. I think the Corporal has his email address.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Haha. I believe there are limitations. :P

Unless I'm bribed in some fashion.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 14, 2015, 02:28:54 PM
Unless I'm bribed in some fashion.

You'll be brought back to life by the ILM CGI Wizards Corporal, what more could you possibly desire?  :P

Mr. Clemens

Aw man, can we get the prisoners doing a rousing song n' dance number in the assembly hall, too? All those levels, it'd be like Busby Berkley. This is so exciting...  :D

Vrastal

While were revising Alien 3 why dont we have ripley attached to a bungee cord and bounce back up at the end

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Jan 14, 2015, 06:36:39 PMAw man, can we get the prisoners doing a rousing song n' dance number in the assembly hall, too? All those levels, it'd be like Busby Berkley. This is so exciting...  :D

Best suggestion yet.

redalert51

:)He would have been a great choice . I still believe , there is plenty of room for the " Alien Franchise . Most of us fans would have seen the
" Alien Resurrection" Redux ,with the extended end , I love the scene of the collapsed " Eiffel Tower . If game companies can do it , Then what is the problem with doing a bonafied movie sequel , No Prequel or AVP..

Infected

Direct sequel to Aliens and f**k the rest.
And leave the Ripley Xeno merge out of it.

Russ

Lost of people wished it had gone that way, I think. I'm one of them (as is Blomkamp *lol*)

Nightmare Asylum

Eh. Alien 3 has its problems, no getting around that, but I don't want to see it retconned out of existence. It did a lot of interesting things, and for what it was (and what it was through), it was actually a pretty great outing for the franchise.

HuDaFuK

Yeah, I'd hate to see the third film go. Ripley's death is one of the best moments in the franchise.

The Cruentus

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 02, 2015, 02:16:12 PM
Yeah, I'd hate to see the third film go. Ripley's death is one of the best moments in the franchise.

It kinda shows the reality of a gritty world where not even heroes win, the interesting part is that the nightmares that plagued her so long became a reality.....and only because she wanted to face her demons, if she didn't go to LV-426 then she would have lived.

Russ

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 02, 2015, 02:16:12 PM

It was good. The death of the other two also fit - it was the execution (if you'll forgive the pun) that was flawed. That they all died was fine - we've discussed Hicks and Newt to death in this post: I don't think think anyone has an issue with their exit, just the handling of it. If they had survived (a la Blomkamp) then clearly a different universe would have evolved from that (likely similar to the original comic?)

I think that Sigourney Weaver was quite keen on killing herself off in the third one? I remember Cameron's flip "die, have sex with" comment from the Aliens commentary and she'd got to do all of the things she set out to do.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed