Fox Pulls Out of Comic-Con [Updated #4]

Started by Darkness, Jul 19, 2007, 06:49:08 PM

Author
Fox Pulls Out of Comic-Con [Updated #4] (Read 15,354 times)

Cellien

All I wanna f*ckin know is if the trailer is gonna be online and when.    COLIN, PLEASE THROW US A BONE.

Kiko

Kiko

Colin says the trailer is intense but when?     >:(  

billy

billy

In case you have no idea what a red band trailer is. check out the one for superbad. Superbad looks awesome!  NS$W  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsW4pnzS8ic

Cellien

Ok.. Colin said the trailer is still scheduled to hit online still.. PHEWWW...

Ermac

Ermac

Wow, I guess everything regarding this movie will only be shown on YouTube. Instead of debuting in the real world, it's all just another "Hey, look what I found on the internet."

billy

billy

The regular trailer will be shown  before the films still. The redband trailer will still be seen by millions of people. All the major Nerd sites will pick it up. Ain't it cool, Chud,dark Hor. Relax people. :)

Pvt. Hicks

Bullshit. You know how BADLY my plans are f*cked up now? Its more serious then you think/it sounds....     >:(     >:(     >:(  

MoBiUGeArSkIn

So is the trailer going online on the 27th?

Xenomorphine

Billy, if that's anything to go by, all you have to do to get a 'red band' advert is to swear a lot.  That's not what I'm looking for in this film.  :)

Harry72

I think the trailer is going online with the website.

billy

billy

Xeno,  I know buddy. Redband also did one for the dawn of the dead remake that was full of some gore. :) I have some good vibes about this flick. Looks like the smaller budget might have given the brother more control.Anything will be better than avp.

ZombieSlayer909

Damn.   >:(  

cockroach

cockroach

ok i am drunk as most londoners are at this time on a thursday eve.... i love my alien films... predator i like alot... but aliens are still my heart... colin please let me know trailer will still be shown as promised at the end of july? if not then pretty please make sure the alien queen facehugger is a show in the new film    ;D   or else i will be very distressed    ;)  

topman

there wont be a tailer!!! hope im wrong

Pvt. Hicks

Roach, I think Colin could care less about what you want, no offense, but im just saying.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed