New Hot Toys Wolf Predator Images

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2007, 01:52:19 PM

Author
New Hot Toys Wolf Predator Images (Read 3,736 times)

Corporal Hicks

Three new images of the upcoming Hot Toys’ Wolf Predator have surfaced on online retailer ABC Express:

20071218_03

It shows some really nice detail on the Shoulder Cannon. You can find the others on this thread in the forum. Thanks to Yautja161 for the tip.

troll

troll

cool!   ;D  

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

It's a really cool figure. But sadly I can't spend my money on this and in fact, I can only stick to one Hot Toys figure and that could be the Second Predator in damaged version figure.

ZEN

ZEN

It's kinda hard to beleive that the 25th is next week.I've got so many A / P / AVP things on my list ranging from the soundtrack to six omnibuses and those trading cards and the alien horrorclix,man this is gonna be cool!   ;D  .Hey Nomad,what are you hoping to get?   ;D  .

predator343

predator343

That predator toy looks so realistic!!!!!!!!!!!   :o  .

Semaka

Semaka

http://www.predatorstuff.com/category/mtc-latest-greatest/ They are announcing something like, Life-Size Wolf mask, and shuriken and plasma gun. In the first quarter of 2008 they are scheduled for releasing

Yautja161

Yautja161

Semaka, we already know that, but thnx anyway   :P   I already ordered the Wolf mask 1 month ago   >:D  

avp fanatic

avp fanatic

hey did you here about the predalien toy that came out to bad they didnt make a praetorian one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed