Verizon: Prometheus Mission Connect [Plenty of New Images]

Started by ikarop, Apr 12, 2012, 07:28:43 PM

Author
Verizon: Prometheus Mission Connect [Plenty of New Images] (Read 37,928 times)

LarsVader

Just found something,
if you change the temperature in some of the other rooms therer are more hidden messages.

First Blood

Amazing photos guys. I think this is my favorite part of the ship up to this point. :)

Quote from: Darkoo on Apr 12, 2012, 08:57:54 PM


ikarop

Are you playing it on your phones?

Eva

Nice find Darkoo  :)

Btw - this might have been noted by others before, but doesn't the transparant tubes in the 'lab' shot mounted on the wall, remind of similar tubes in Ashs lab enviroment on The Nostromo?

Spoiler
[close]

LarsVader

Quote from: ikarop on Apr 12, 2012, 09:21:02 PM
Are you playing it on your phones?
Nah, my phone has pushbuttons and a wire that goes into a wall.  :D
PC for me.

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Eva on Apr 12, 2012, 09:25:50 PM
Nice find Darkoo  :)

Btw - this might have been noted by others before, but doesn't the transparant tubes in the 'lab' shot mounted on the wall, remind of similar tubes in Ashs lab enviroment on The Nostromo?

Spoiler
[close]

Great find! The lab definitely reminded me of Ash's little station on the Nostromo, but I didn't know it could be that specific.  Though the size looks different.

ikarop

Quote from: LarsVader on Apr 12, 2012, 09:26:44 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Apr 12, 2012, 09:21:02 PM
Are you playing it on your phones?
Nah, my phone has pushbuttons and a wire that goes into a wall.  :D
PC for me.

Oh? It won't let me play it for some reason. What did you do exactly?

Michael Harper

Quote from: LarsVader on Apr 12, 2012, 09:19:52 PM
Just found something,
if you change the temperature in some of the other rooms therer are more hidden messages.

What are the hidden messages? :D :D

zakzak

All these images, this is one beautifully designed movie. Kudos to the designers!!

LarsVader

Some of them backgrounds:














Quote from: ikarop on Apr 12, 2012, 09:31:51 PM
Quote from: LarsVader on Apr 12, 2012, 09:26:44 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Apr 12, 2012, 09:21:02 PM
Are you playing it on your phones?
Nah, my phone has pushbuttons and a wire that goes into a wall.  :D
PC for me.
Oh? It won't let me play it for some reason. What did you do exactly?
Clicked the link, it didn't start so I reloaded the page, worked. (And entered fake info, so no London trip for me.)




Quote from: Stannis Baratheon on Apr 12, 2012, 09:35:25 PM
Quote from: LarsVader on Apr 12, 2012, 09:19:52 PM
Just found something,
if you change the temperature in some of the other rooms therer are more hidden messages.
What are the hidden messages? :D :D
Things like GENESIS or APOCALYPSE written on things.

Zenzucht

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Apr 12, 2012, 09:28:55 PM
Quote from: Eva on Apr 12, 2012, 09:25:50 PM
Nice find Darkoo  :)

Btw - this might have been noted by others before, but doesn't the transparant tubes in the 'lab' shot mounted on the wall, remind of similar tubes in Ashs lab enviroment on The Nostromo?

Spoiler
[close]

Great find! The lab definitely reminded me of Ash's little station on the Nostromo, but I didn't know it could be that specific.  Though the size looks different.

A loooong time ago, someone, somewhere, discussed it here ;)

ThisBethesdaSea

Despite the exterior of the Prometheus looking quite sleek in comparison to the Nostromo, the interior looks decidedly dark and ominous, again, in line with the interior of the Nostromo....CAN'T FU€KING WAIT!!!!

Eva

Quote from: Zenzucht on Apr 12, 2012, 09:41:48 PM
A loooong time ago, someone, somewhere, discussed it here ;)

Ah, well then, that was probably before I joined this wretched hive of scum and villainy, mr fancy pants  :P ;)

Michael Harper

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 12, 2012, 09:47:39 PM
Despite the exterior of the Prometheus looking quite sleek in comparison to the Nostromo, the interior looks decidedly dark and ominous, again, in line with the interior of the Nostromo....CAN'T FU€KING WAIT!!!!

Especially David's little space - it jumps straight out at you that it is very similar to Ash's little space in Alien.

Eva

The odd one for me is Vickers quarters... it looks like a place you would throw a nice party in minimalistic surroundings, but nevertheless a party with them barstools, dancefloor and a nice couch. I mean, look at that chandelier-like lightning hanging in there from the ceiling  :)

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed