RE 3 Remake/Project Resistance (Multiplayer Add On For The Remake)

Started by DarthJoker45, Sep 09, 2019, 03:45:19 PM

Author
RE 3 Remake/Project Resistance (Multiplayer Add On For The Remake) (Read 8,575 times)

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

A new trailer for an upcoming Co-Op spinoff of Resident Evil has been revealed. More information will be revealed at the Tokyo Game show starting on September 9th.

JokersWarPig

Needs more Hunk.

I was all over Raccoon City because of the Coop aspect so I'll keep an eye on this. I'm not liking the look of the player characters in this trailer though.

DarthJoker45

PredBabe

Not too crazy about the characters for this one. They look like the cliche group of teenagers with no charisma.

razeak

It looks interesting. I love the license.

Deathbearer

Kinda looks like dookie
I approve

Kimarhi

Quote from: PredBabe on Sep 12, 2019, 04:44:04 PM
Not too crazy about the characters for this one. They look like the cliche group of teenagers with no charisma.

TBH how many teenagers have much charisma anyways?

PredBabe

Quote from: Kimarhi on Sep 14, 2019, 03:51:21 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Sep 12, 2019, 04:44:04 PM

TBH how many teenagers have much charisma anyways?

This is true  :laugh:

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Project Resistance has been confirmed to be a multiplayer add on for the RE 3 Remake!

Update:

A special gameplay trailer with developer commentary has been released for both the remake and the multiplayer.

Stitch

R3make! YEEEERRRSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PredBabe

PredBabe

Looks pretty sweet! I love that they seem to be going further with the story. Seems like they will be showing more of Umbrella as well as Jill's internal struggles.
I'm glad that Project Resistance will also be a multiplayer mode for the game- good call there.

Kimarhi

I've been thinking of starting a gaming youtube channel.  RE3 would probably be a good first game to upload. 

I'm not sure how I like the new remodel of Jill, but I'm sure I'll get over it. 

JokersWarPig

I wonder if we'll be able to play as Olivera, Jill or any of the other interesting looking characters as opposed to a bunch of nameless teen cliches we've previously seen in Resistance

TheBATMAN

Yes you can as Carlos and he has more playable segments than the original.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Dec 11, 2019, 02:17:15 PM
Yes you can as Carlos and he has more playable segments than the original.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed