Spider-Man

Started by MoonerSK, Jun 13, 2017, 08:12:43 AM

Author
Spider-Man (Read 7,271 times)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I am so glad my Mrs just brought a PS4. This looks like so much fun.

Dachande

Dachande

Not a huge fan of having multiple QTE's one after another. I think having maybe just 1 on the crane bit would have been fine. Regardless, if this is as good as the original PS1 game, or even the Spiderman 2 game, it should be a treat.

Predaker

Predaker

Less than 2 weeks until this is released! So far it's looking great. There are 27 different costumes with unique abilities that can be swapped out for use with the others, which come with the base game and are unlocked as you progress.

Here's hoping it lives up to the hype.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 14, 2017, 11:52:18 AM
I am so glad my Mrs just brought a PS4.

How's it holding up?

Predaker

Predaker

There are other videos of gameplay combat and cinematics to find online, but here is a clip of some free roam web-slinging through NY city posted from a person who got the game early:

(There are no major storyline spoilers in this; it's about 4 min long)
https://www.reddit.com/r/SpidermanPS4/comments/9anlj9/join_spiderman_as_he_swings_through_the_streets/

Wweyland

Wweyland

Looks like there is a strong Arkham series influence.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I've been thinking about getting a PS4 for a little over a year now, but I might pull the trigger and get the version that comes with this.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Huggs on Aug 26, 2018, 10:40:06 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 14, 2017, 11:52:18 AM
I am so glad my Mrs just brought a PS4.

How's it holding up?

The first we got bricked it. It was an older one, second hand so we just went out and brought a brand new one. I fixed it by replacing the hard-drive and putting the OS back on it so that one is still kicking about though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Picked this up last night and played the first few missions and I'm really enjoying it. The frantic combat actually feels really easy to keep track of and the swinging never gets old.

Huntsman

Huntsman

I've finished the main story and just cleaning up the additional tasks now. A top quality game and really captures the spirit of the character and the world. It's the best Spidey game without a doubt. Web swinging is spot on. New York looks great. Combat is solid. Nothing to dislike really.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Are there any parts where you just play as Peter Parker?

The Old One

The Old One

There are indeed, and Mary Jane.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 12, 2018, 01:16:26 PM
There are indeed, and Mary Jane.
Miles too.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Aunt May got the shaft then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed