Predators Teaser Trailer!

Started by Darkness, Mar 18, 2010, 11:15:44 PM

Author
Predators Teaser Trailer! (Read 18,011 times)

The Pointman

The Pointman

I actually have to say that this teaser is actually pretty impressive. I loved the way the space shot just transitioned so well into the jungle canopy shot. The targeting part was cool, but that many of them? Is there that many preds around? If so then he is screwed. lol.

Roargathor

Roargathor

The teaser does what a teaser should do.  I WANT TO SEE MORE DAMMNIT!!!

yaujta

yaujta

that is awsum!!! cant wait!!!

PuertoRicoPredatorFan

PuertoRicoPredatorFan

I want to see more :(  ???  
Two predator only? I want see more predator fights
12 people only? The predator hunt very faster and easy
I think need more people to hunter
The dog predator so cool ;D  8)  

Hi everyone fan of predator
Saludos

rstevens10

rstevens10

This is exciting... I wonder what the running time will be for Predators.  Seems like some characters will get developed well and get a lot of screen time.  That anticipation and fear of "what" was out there hunting the special forces team in Predator is what made the film so great.  It appears they have not only recaptured that atmosphere, but were able to make it darker and, oh...by the way, there are new predators with new weapons/clans/hunting styles etc !!!!

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

Pretty awesome for a teaser! ;D  The only thing I didn't really like was that there were only a few Predators, and only one Predhound shot. Oh well it is a teaser, and it does its job well :) Perhaps the next trailer will have more epic scenes.

The Demon

The Demon

I need to change my pants.

This movie has me pumped!

Anytime

Anytime

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Yeah!!!!

yaujta

yaujta

im lookin foreward to the pred vs yakuza guy with the sword, sud be good.....bet he has a 'king willie' outcome lol

Mutha_Brucka

Mutha_Brucka

To Deco: We know lots has changed from the script, just based on the clips we have been shown. Some of them do not seem to match. Including a few deaths and the Predators don't really look like how they were described in the script.

ChaCha

ChaCha

Ha, this teaser alone looks better then the entire AVP and AVP 2 films.

yaujta

yaujta

so whats known about the arnie cameo? and the super pred... their sayin its huge, is it like an ogre or something?

Proj2501

Proj2501

Yakoooooooza. That's the only bit I find lame. Otherwise, it's *looks* good.

Towards the end you can see the yakooza fighting the dog predator with his shirt off. A few seconds later they show the predator hitting him causing him to flip..i only noticed it was the yakooza cuz his shirts off..

187avp

187avp

Oh guys, i tell you 2010 will be a f*****  >:D  good year first of all AvP the game ;D  , a new Predator Movie :D  , Hot Toys will drop some new stuff out soon as well for the Movie 8)  . And Rebellion is working on a new AvP game :o  , i hope so

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed