Is Arnie Returning To Voice In Hunting Grounds?!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 13, 2020, 08:02:14 PM

Author
Is Arnie Returning To Voice In Hunting Grounds?! (Read 10,780 times)

Gr33n M4n

Hunting grounds takes some story points from The Predator. If Dutch Is in the game, it might have something to do with operation Stargazer. That could be the explanation for his return.

SuperiorIronman

My assumption is that it'd be like an 87 Predator game mode where Arnold could be present to voice his own character seeing as Jungle Hunter and even old Painless are in the game. You'd have access to a jungle map as well and Self-destruct is also a game mechanic. So an intro-mission or a single player bit of content based on the original film would make sense. There's of course a helicopter and Human bad guys to shoot at which could be re-skinned to be the guys from the original.

While of course not affiliated, Frontier did something like this with Jurassic World:Evolution where they had elements of the 93 park which taught the player how to play the game originally. Later on they released a full Jurassic Park expansion, something like this could be happening here. You'd have content available based on the original film even if you couldn't get Arnold. We also know Jungle Hunter was modeled first so perhaps something they went with. There would be an opening based on the original film or that DLC would come out using these elements. I think they wanted to do single-player and they have assets and mechanics which seems like it would lend itself to single-player or an 87 themed mode that would primarily rely on Arnold.

molasar

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Mar 14, 2020, 01:45:22 AM
I think they wanted to do single-player and they have assets and mechanics which seems like it would lend itself to single-player or an 87 themed mode that would primarily rely on Arnold.

No, it was a MP game from the beginning as Illfonic has only experience in those type of games. They said it themselves in one of the interviews. Also a SP campaign would require more funds and time than MP.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Mar 14, 2020, 12:59:17 AM
Part of me wants to see Arnold in the Predator Killer.

The suit???

acrediblesource

It be awesome to have arnold grill each comrade during the waiting room area before a game begins ....each time you die, you get taken back to the bench so to speak.

Gr33n M4n

Predator Killer? You mean the Franchise Killer.

Kailem

Another possibility is audio logs, like the Pamela and Tommy tapes in F13. Maybe this one will have "Dutch's debrief" tapes or something.

Enjoy

Enjoy

I bet Disney Owning the predator film rights makes Arnie excited about Predator again$$$$$$$$$$$$

PVC

Hi.  Part of me want to see Arnold poop on the predator ( suit ) killer......and in of course ......
And thank you very much Arnold to refused to play in that crap ....  Good choice ....and of course F..k Disney
Regards   A huge Predator fan

molasar

Quote from: Kailem on Mar 14, 2020, 02:55:39 PM
Another possibility is audio logs, like the Pamela and Tommy tapes in F13. Maybe this one will have "Dutch's debrief" tapes or something.

Or as a Predator you can use a voice mimicry to mock the fireteam e.g. 'Do it! Come on! Kill me! I am here!', 'Stick around'.

Gr33n M4n

If Arnold is a playable character, then everyone and their iguana is gonna play as him.

AVP-CAPCOM

AVP-CAPCOM

Wow Arnold Schwarzenegger is doing voice work for this 8-bit PREDATOR game?

I know making new games for retro videogame consoles are pushing the consoles of yesteryear to the limits on graphics is easily done. But sound?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PVC on Mar 14, 2020, 05:17:37 PM
And thank you very much Arnold to refused to play in that crap .... 

Word.

Actually it's amazing. For a while there I believed Arnold and his agent had lost their ability to recognize an awful script.

Gr33n M4n

Arnold also turned down a role in Predator 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed