Indiana Jones 5

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Mar 15, 2016, 07:00:16 PM

Author
Indiana Jones 5 (Read 30,806 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/indy5news/status/1406363071904468994

If I'm not mistaken, I think this is the first time we've seen Mangold himself in one of these spy shots?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ford needs to drink some Blood of Kali to juice up.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 23, 2021, 03:49:04 PM
Harrison Ford Injured While Filming 'Indiana Jones 5'

Is he still insisting on doing his own stunts? He was injured on the set of "The Force Awakens" as well which also forced a halt to production.

Nightmare Asylum

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Why people being so constantly bitchy to him?

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

Glasgow in Scotland prepares to celebrate the 1969 moon landing success! - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-57820626

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Jul 13, 2021, 12:50:59 PM
Glasgow in Scotland prepares to celebrate the 1969 moon landing success! - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-57820626

So this firmly anchors the film in a 1969 setting for the main portion of its narrative. I wonder if the Moon landing is going to be a core element of the film, or just something that helps to frame the era in which the story is being told? I can absolutely see them riffing on Operation Paperclip, perhaps represented by an (ageless?) WWII-era Nazi Mads Mikkelsen who is still kicking in the late 1960s and has long since infiltrated NASA?

Also, today is Harrison Ford's 79th birthday!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

What if there's a moon landing conspiracy theory?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The aliens from Crystal Skull left something on the moon. ;)

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 13, 2021, 11:46:12 PM
What if there's a moon landing conspiracy theory?

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gif-19650203dad85d149.gif

The Scooby gang speculate that the plot involves Indy being instrumental in saving America's moon shot from nefarious insider interference, and that the Glasgow shoot is actually the finale of the movie.  Shaggy just hopes that Indy doesn't somehow end up being written as going along for the ride unknown to the American public.....  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I had a thought as to who Banderas might be playing...

Spoiler
Both Young Indy and Crystal Skull established that Indy rode with Pancho Villa, so maybe Banderas is playing an old friend (or enemy) from back then. I haven't seen the episode in question, so I can't be more specific.
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 17, 2021, 01:28:25 AM
I had a thought as to who Banderas might be playing...

Spoiler
Both Young Indy and Crystal Skull established that Indy rode with Pancho Villa, so maybe Banderas is playing an old friend (or enemy) from back then. I haven't seen the episode in question, so I can't be more specific.
[close]

Spoiler
I saw that episode of Young Indy. Pancho was an ally if I remember correctly, but Indy deserted to continue participating in the Mexican revolution to follow his own path. In that series, Indiana meets other historical figures, such as T.E. Lawrence. There you can see the two conversing over a bonfire at the foot of archaeological ruins somewhere in the Middle East, while both reflect on history and their own current lives.

A funny fact is that the relationship between young Indy and his father was kinda similar to the dynamic between Obi Wan and Anakin in the prequels years later.  :laugh:
[close]

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed