Bad News About The Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2007, 06:35:15 PM

Author
Bad News About The Trailer (Read 14,762 times)

Xeno

Xeno

Not 60 days at all until end of september. I don't mind. Everyone should just be patience and wait.    :)  

originalkeyes/wfigs

originalkeyes/wfigs

i think it is the fact that people have been beliving that it was due this week that has caused so much controversy xeno,if it was annouced for september in the 1st place i dont think there would have been such a big deal   :-\  

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

ALIENS VERSUS PREDATOR 2 ´movie is fictional as sci-fi itself...

jason

jason

When is the movie poster going to be released?... This sh!t sucks.

ALIENS

ALIENS

1stly ALIENS own everything, wait da trailer is guna be in d end of september?!!!! IF WE R LUCKY damnit -_- Neways ive been thinkin of lettin da bros hav sum time as dey r new directors, but now i kno its FOX dats doin da dirty shit.... -_- neways its fine its all bout money in d buisness world....

SHREK

SHREK

i have a question... how come in the picture of the pred holding the alien why dont the pred have the markings on his head?

Xeno

Xeno

Anyone noticed that the official website of the first avp movie is down? Maybe they are uploading the new one on the server.

Azanode

Azanode

originalkeyes/wfigs: I agree, I wouldn't be so disappointed if they didn't get our hopes up to begin with.

EpsilonOrpheon777

yes well we all knew this was going to happen    :-\  

Chris

Chris

Jeah ... the Site from the first movie is down ...  and i read hear in the forum, that www.aliensvspredatorthemovie.com has got a server ... i dont know when it happend ... actually not long ago .. maybe there is really smth. happening .. MAYBE we will still see smth. this week?  greetz

Warghost

Warghost

It is WAY TOO EARLY for them to be releasing a full-on trailer for this movie. There doesn't need to be marketing THIS EARLY for a movie that wont be released until the end of December. You're all being a punch of impatient little pricks. I hope the directors stop feeding you all with replies. None of you whiners even deserve that courtesy.

El Diablo

El Diablo

"There doesn't need to be marketing THIS EARLY for a movie that wont be released until the end of December."  If you look at the traditional marketing strategy for this kind of film you would find that most movies would have brought some kind of awareness to the project at this point, especially when you factor in that principal photography began over a year ago. Most major releases with the kind of built-in audience that these franchise titles have would most certainly have released production stills or even a teaser poster at this point. Everything that has leaked so far has been near accidental. Maybe Fox has a strong advertising campaign planned for this movie but three months prior to release is cutting it close.

aaron

aaron

>:(   f**k u strause bros i was supposed to show my bro who's leavin  4 college the trailer ass wipes!

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

2 SHREK  The reason why the Pred does not have the markings, or at least different ones is because he is most likley from a different clan. He is supposedly been sent back from his clan to check out what happened with the previous movie. My guess is that the Predalien grows to adulthood onboard the Pred ship and causes it to crash back down to Earth a group of Predator clans chooses the fittest clan and the fittest warrior and it happens to be him. He either killed alot of Aliens (with different markings of course) or he has killed some other extraterristreal creature many times. But thats my guess(s) so who knows.

Chris

Chris

@ aaron  f**k strause? HELL .. WHAT ary u talking man .. you fool Oo ...  Strause are not the persons you should complain man .. okay? So JUST COOL DOWN ..  FOX is the only one you should complain because they decide when where etc.  greetz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed