The Predator Wraps Filming Today!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 02, 2017, 01:01:32 PM

Author
The Predator Wraps Filming Today! (Read 17,830 times)

Corporal Hicks

The Predator has finished shooting today, ending it’s nearly 15 week production that began on the 20th of February.

Many of the cast and crew have been sharing their farewells via social media (our community members have been tracking them on the forum) and sharing one of the crew gifts made by vfx creators Todd Masters and his crew (Make Predator Great Again).

The Predator now enters post-production a head of its release August 3rd 2018. Chatting to fans on Twitter, Shane Black informed everyone that he is taking three weeks off after filming before getting into the editing room. The special effects companies will also be hard at work now!

Jacob Tremblay on the set of The Predator which finished production on June 2nd 2017.

We expect to see a bit of a drought when it comes to The Predator news. We’ll likely see a smattering of news and the occasional comment in interviews for the rest of 2017 until promotion kicks in 2018! We’ll be there to keep track of it all for you.

Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on The Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Predator fans on our forums!

Doomofman

Well now what are we going to bitch about?

von

von

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 02, 2017, 01:12:07 PM
Well now what are we going to bitch about?
The lack of news and updates 🤣

Corporal Hicks

And then all the spoilers when information actually starts coming out.  :P

Hagger

Hagger

I wonder if the teaser would come out by time of Comic Con?

Corporal Hicks

Next month? Likely too soon. I'm not expecting to see any trailers until the first few months of 2017.

Stealth_Hunter

Glad the production went smooth but the drought of news will be tough to get through. I'm hoping they give us a treat on the 30 year anniversary, like an official image of the Predator or something.

As much as I'd love to see something at comic con, I can't imagine anything in terms of actual footage would be ready.

genocyber

genocyber

It's not often you see kids play a prominent role in an R rated film these days. Maybe were lucky and he will have a potty mouth.

von

von

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Jun 02, 2017, 02:57:34 PM
Glad the production went smooth but the drought of news will be tough to get through. I'm hoping they give us a treat on the 30 year anniversary, like an official image of the Predator or something.

You can bet on that! Boyd has twice hinted via Instagram that there's something in store for the 30th anniversary. Interestingly, his girlfriend commented on his post "Does it come with an Austrian accent?" 🤣 🤔🤔

MrRipley

MrRipley

After suffering throught the too full on marketing of AC I am going to avoid everything. ;)

I am a big fan of the predatort I hope you all have do a good job especially the guys for playing the Predator Kevin Peter Hall did a great job so whoever playing the predator  you know you got to bring it we all going to be watching please do a good job

The Alien Predator

I'm glad everything went smoothly. Shane Black definitely deserves that three weeks break as he has ages left until August 2018.  ;D

i look forward to hearing more news on this film.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: von on Jun 02, 2017, 04:11:19 PM
Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Jun 02, 2017, 02:57:34 PM

You can bet on that! Boyd has twice hinted via Instagram that there's something in store for the 30th anniversary. Interestingly, his girlfriend commented on his post "Does it come with an Austrian accent?" 🤣 🤔🤔

Sweeeeeeet!  ;D  thanks dude, nice to have something close to look forward to.

Master

Master

Quote from: genocyber on Jun 02, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
It's not often you see kids play a prominent role in an R rated film these days. Maybe were lucky and he will have a potty mouth.
n

Nope  :-\

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: genocyber on Jun 02, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
RoboCop 2 style

D88M

D88M

I calculate, based on nothing, maybe we get a teaser trailer in three months, a trailer will come out before 2018 for sure

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed