In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,395,362 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

So after all the praise NZ got over handling covid, we're actually getting f**ked really hard by it now (4th worst in the world per-capita last time I checked, a few weeks ago). Now the Professor of Epidemiology who helped shape our covid response (and has the govt's ear, so this is actually quite likely) has this to say:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I don't know about others but here it's starting to feel like a thing of the past, as we no longer need masks on the bus and at work so I've been mask free for over a week now.

I am going to go in for my 4th shot though to stay on top of that.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

There's still a strict mask mandate here, but where I am, outside of the cities, it's not enforced and you'll get made fun of for wearing one. The childish and petulant response to the big protest earlier in the year actually created a lot more anti-vax, anti-mandate types in the end.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've been around strangers like that through the pandemic and my attitude towards those who make fun of people for wearing masks has always been and always will be "go f**k yourself".

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It hits different when that was totally not a thing until a few months ago, late in the game.

Also a good number of said people are gang members with swastika tattoos on their faces and patched vests that give them carte blanche to do as they please around here, including f**k you up.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

To clarify, I don't mean literally say "go f**k yourself", I just mean like internal attitude or demeanor.

Dudes like that you should just ignore.

SiL

SiL

I await Ben Shapiro being outraged by this like he Is when leftists rename things.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Jul 01, 2022, 11:18:36 PMI await Ben Shapiro being outraged by this like he Is when leftists rename things.

Now imagine if the same people tried to rename the Holocaust in the same way.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

https://twitter.com/RenataBritoAP/status/1542981449242054656

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 02, 2022, 12:01:39 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jul 01, 2022, 11:18:36 PMI await Ben Shapiro being outraged by this like he Is when leftists rename things.

Holohoax?

kwisatz

kwisatz

'The womb he crawled from is still going strong.'

https://twitter.com/daniel_bellut/status/1002867032235356160

Having 10% in the Bundestag right now. They are even stronger in the East.   

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Give it a few years and we'll find out.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

He never thought leopards would eat HIS face though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed