Predator - Stalking Shadows by James A Moore

Started by felix, Sep 30, 2019, 03:14:27 AM

Author
Predator - Stalking Shadows by James A Moore (Read 35,169 times)

Samhain13

Samhain13

So the Predator EU is giving some signs of life. Took them long enough.  :P

The guy that wrote Sea of Sorrows and The Predator prequel? Okay. I can dig that. SOS was my favorite from that trilogy and I quite liked the portrayal of the creature in his Predator novel, that would have been a better movie than The Predator. This got my blessing.

felix

Hope they'll be a Mass Paperback version though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic news! I loved Hunters and Hunted, it was far better than the movie IMHO. Very happy to see we're still getting more. Gives me hopes that the next anthology is going to happen.

That said, am not being taken to a product page via the link.

HuDaFuK

For a minute I got confused and though this was the guy who wrote the lacklustre The Predator novelisation, then I remembered he did the prequel, which I really enjoyed. Will keep an eye on this! Glad the novels are still ticking over.

TheBATMAN

I'd be wary about this one. Sadly James Moore appears to be quite ill at the moment. From his fundraising page im not sure he is even writing at the moment.

felix

Hope he gets well soon. My best wishes to him.

Wysps

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Sep 30, 2019, 11:53:59 AM
I'd be wary about this one. Sadly James Moore appears to be quite ill at the moment. From his fundraising page im not sure he is even writing at the moment.

That's too bad  :( Aside from the novel, I do hope he recovers. The fundraiser description sounds optimistic.

Xiggz456

First and foremost I wish James a speedy recovery. But here's to hoping he writes another solid Predator novel as well.

Corporal Hicks

I believe Jim is still trying to work despite his fight:

QuoteHe has a lot of books of his own left to write (including some for which he's currently on deadline), but at the moment, cancer's getting in the way, and he needs our help.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-author-james-a-moore?

Here's the fundraising if anyone else wants to contribute. Every little helps, even if it's just the cost of a book.

HuDaFuK

I had no idea he was so seriously ill. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Voodoo Magic

Wow, that's awful to hear. Absolutely wishing him well and a full recovery.

The Old One

The Old One

Hoping for the best, his The Predator Prequel was truly superb.

felix

Synopsis from Amazon.

"An action-packed prequel to the new Illfonic video game PREDATOR: HUNTING GROUNDS - revealing deeply buried secrets in the battle between the ultimate hunters and their human prey.

This official prequel novel leads into the new Playstation 4 video game from IllFonic. PREDATOR: STALKING SHADOWS is the bridge between Predator 2 and the current day continuity. U.S. Marine Scott Devlin takes on a new assignment that begins with the clean-up of a Los Angeles combat scene revealing what appears to be alien weapons and tech. His next mission, to an equatorial jungle, seems like an assault on a drug cartel until his team finds human bodies, skinned and suspended from the trees. Justifiably freaked out, Devlin digs deeper and discovers hidden truths, clandestine agencies, savage opponents... and an unexpected ally."

Kradan

I'm excited to know there's a new Predator book coming but seiously : does everything nowadays need a prequel novel ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed