NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,180 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Feb 21, 2022, 03:33:24 AM
I do like the poncho and since he's a shaman I could see it being something for religious purposes. Maybe it's to keep gore off him while cleaning skulls, maybe it's for ceremony (we do know them to wear capes), but it's this cool detail that you can make stuff up for. I don't think I actually need an answer for the poncho though, I just like that it's here.

Fairly certain Neca gave him a potential Wolf mask. If that's the case it's cool it's brought back here. I'm just saying it's pretty close to be coincidence
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/broom1a.jpg

It's not that the poncho doesn't make sense, it's that it looks like a cheap and tacky bit of random fabric slapped on there. Because it is.

And the mask and axe both just look like re-used Skeleton Warriors parts, and not in a good way.

This is all I can see when I look at it:

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

HAHAHA! 1000% Agreed. Shaman is my favorite for a number of reasons. This reveal is so corny. I hate the skull bio. It makes zero sense. Its a forced "cool" factor and very unimaginative.

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

Should've called him Hobo Predator cause that's what he looks like with that stupid poncho...

Samhain13

Samhain13

Looks weird.

SiL

SiL

I don't care for the potato sack but I like the mask.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I think a fleshy looking leather cloak might have been better. Made from the flesh of some sacrifice.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I agree there. I love the skull mask - but like others think the cape looks too much like a sack of 'tatos.

Master

Master

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 23, 2022, 09:39:21 AM
Yeah, I agree there. I love the skull mask - but like others think the cape looks too much like a sack of 'tatos.

;D

I have OG Shaman and I don't intend buying another. This Stone Heart on the other hand... I'm sold!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Potato Sack Predator now has pre-orders up on Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth.

More high resolution pictures have also been posted on NECA's website listing.

Samhain13

Samhain13

#makepotatosackpredatorcanon

Master

Master

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Yep...gettin' that!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Who is the huge guy supposed to be, and why does his gear look like a Marvel movie not a Predator one?

Master

Master

It's  a Stone Heart Predator.

It's a cyborg Predator developed by Borgia crime family from Predator: Concrete Jungle game.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

This will be NECA's second figure from the 2005 game after Scarface. Hopefully they re-release Scarface as he's quite hard to find now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed