NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,172,835 times)

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Master on Aug 02, 2021, 04:02:19 PM
Quote from: Trash Queen on Aug 02, 2021, 11:16:22 AM
It will be a good day.

Storm is cool, but their prices... ouch! Trust me, I've got Shao Kahn, Goro, Motaro and Kintaro in preorded.

NECA has best price to accuracy ratio. The quality control  could've been better, but hey! You can't have everything.

I think N.E.C.A quality check has improved a lot; sure, there are some issues, for instance my Ultimate City Hunter left arm broke when I took it from the box (no kidding!) and it´s 100% original, but at least it´s way better than the past and I am talking about both old predator and alien mold.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Eh I'm hesitant to say the price to quality ratio is splendid. Since these Predators ticked up in prices the last few years.

426Buddy

426Buddy

This arrived in the mail today!

Master Chief

Master Chief

:o

Great buy!

426Buddy

426Buddy

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Does anyone else find it odd the Warrior Predator isn't up for preorder yet? It got fully revealed in February.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Manufacturing delays maybe? There's been a big domino effect since Covid has negatively impacted so many factories.

I'm personally waiting on that Shaman release.

Master

Master

Is there a official NECA forums to ask them about upcoming releases  ?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Randy recently hinted at some Alien stuff, nothing on preds yet and no official forum that I'm aware of

lightsyder

lightsyder

Best bet is Randy on Twitter.

Master

Master

I'd like to ask the if they are considering release of Bonegrill Predator and AvP Queen.

Do you know where I can do it?

lightsyder

lightsyder

Make a Twitter post and tag their account.  Randy might respond.

Master

Master

I don't know how  ;D

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Actually last week NECA did say on their Twitter a BIG and UNEXPECTED Predator announcement is coming soon. So, something is happening. Just not fast enough, their Predators came to a complete stop once Warrior Predator was shown off.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1454137858709729282

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed