NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,254 times)

drvais

drvais

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I love the lighting!!!!

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Bring on the Predator!

darylox

darylox

Bring on the Predator in 18" or the Elder NECA,  would be a dream!! :)
The original looks so fantastic overall and is so accurate, i need more. ;D

I LOVE MINE  :-* ;D

Only the good old Preds deserves 18", no falconers or other wannabes please, lol

T.R.A.S.H in my eyes, quickly-forgotten films and creatures.  :P

The 7" City Hunter looks good. The scuplt (must important thing) is SPOT ON  but the paint could be a little better. The Predators are too detailed for the scale. Not NECAS fault.  ;)

As i said, really great he can look only in 18", would be much closer to this one;

Requiem28

Requiem28

Whoa guys!  Calm down!  That's assuming he has the Predator 18".

You do have one, don't you drvais? 
*has bat in hand*

jk.

Shadow

Shadow

i'd like to see the Giger alien in this good lighting!, oh, and the warrior too. it'd look awesome in the blue light

darylox

darylox

@Requiem28

Id like to see a Predator 2 or Elder in 18" from NECA and not more pictures of the 7" P2
   ;)
You misunderstood me.
However, edited

drvais

drvais

Quote from: Shadow on Jan 20, 2012, 05:44:06 PM
i'd like to see the Giger alien in this good lighting!, oh, and the warrior too. it'd look awesome in the blue light

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

these are soo good man, you should do the lighting and poses for action figures FOR COMPANIES (NECA)

darylox

darylox

his pictures showing that even in 7" scale NECA have the best scuplts on the market ;)

predator2rules

predator2rules

Love those pics. Looks like when Predator 2 is about to attack keys squad in the slaughter house. I really do love these figures because you can do more with them. I want to make a city backdrop for mine

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: drvais on Jan 21, 2012, 01:11:47 AM
Quote from: Shadow on Jan 20, 2012, 05:44:06 PM

Awesome!. add in mcfarlane's Hicks figure and a hive backdrop and it will be the best warrior alien pics ever!

darylox

darylox

BLue LED_LIGHT rulez ;D

ebaaaay !! ;D

Shadow

Shadow

best results is probably with spotlights of varied kinds, with blue light filters, dunno what's used here but it does look good

darylox

darylox

Quote from: Shadow on Jan 21, 2012, 01:35:17 PM
best results is probably with spotlights of varied kinds, with blue light filters, dunno what's used here but it does look good

I prefer natural Pictures to be honest. Im not a fan of photoshop, never used such tools.
I experimented a bit with yellow light one time, results are not bad but blue looks way better for Predators   ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed