NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,888 times)

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Does anyone know where the camo background is in the 2 pack? Cuz I just got it and I dont see it in the box.

brownieccad

brownieccad

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Jan 08, 2012, 10:17:16 PM
Does anyone know where the camo background is in the 2 pack? Cuz I just got it and I dont see it in the box.

That's a good question, I'm trying to remember where mine was, I think it was inside the packaging background piece- the one that makes up the backing to the whole package- so hopefully you didn't dispose of it, since I think it's tucked back in there- funny how it slipped my mind already- i guess i was just so excited to open it I didn't take note

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: brownieccad on Jan 08, 2012, 10:28:01 PM
Quote from: thespiderman209 on Jan 08, 2012, 10:17:16 PM

That's a good question, I'm trying to remember where mine was, I think it was inside the packaging background piece- the one that makes up the backing to the whole package- so hopefully you didn't dispose of it, since I think it's tucked back in there- funny how it slipped my mind already- i guess i was just so excited to open it I didn't take note
thanks, i got it, once I opened the box the poster just slid out

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Whats wrong here, its so quiet. Anyways I still havent gotten a reply from NECA I sent them a message 2 or 3 weeks ago an no answer. I also sent them a message about a year ago and nothing, If anybody is followed Neca on twitter please help me out and send them my problem.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Yeah it is quite here... Sorry about you no response problem... i wouldn't no what to tell you...

But the next set it due out in April (SO FAR AWAY) and i see TowWiz is taking pre-orders! Which one(s) are you guys most looking forward to?

SNAKE

Njm1983

Njm1983

Yeah I think snake has me most interested, followed by gort then boar. Ill be getting them all though.

Peakius Baragonius

Snake, then Gort and Brother Boar, but they're all awesome! I hope they don't mess up Snake's forehead pattern, though...  :-\

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I'm most interested in Gort.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Jan 13, 2012, 05:45:49 AM
... I hope they don't mess up Snake's forehead pattern, though...  :-\

GAWD i hope not... I would be so sad... and then prob be to lazy to re-paint it. But yeah, i will defiantly be getting the whole set.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Alrighty, I finally got Masked City Hunter and Cloaked Berserker 2-pack.  Really wanted a solo release of Masked City Hunter, but can't wait any longer, and I'm not willing to pay $50 for one on ebay.  Cloaked Mr. Black is cool though, but his blade feels cheaper than usual.

predator2rules

predator2rules

I love both city hunters. really can't understand why they didn't put them together. I  couldn't give a toss about Beserker Pred. I am just going to sell him or chuck him out.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: burkewhimp on Jan 14, 2012, 10:57:23 PM
I love both city hunters. really can't understand why they didn't put them together. I  couldn't give a toss about Beserker Pred. I am just going to sell him or chuck him out.

Berserker is actually pretty cool when you set him up infront of the camo set piece.

meanstreak

meanstreak

Ya I thought I would be putting my cloaked berserker straight onto eBay but once I had him out of the package and in front of his backdrop I think I like him quite a bit!

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

i already sold my cloaked berserker, it looks cool, but i just don't care for it.

drvais

drvais

Hi, I've been a lurker in this forum for a while, and I finally figured I'd register so I could share some of my photographic creations with y'all.  I hope you enjoy them!

And here's one more from a new series I'm working on that specifically focuses on the P2 slaughterhouse scenes...

What do y'all think?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed