NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,172,887 times)

JaredK21

JaredK21

I plan to make a battle damaged City Hunter soon. It seems easy enough. Just get some florescent green paint to dab on the chest and then cut the gauntlet in half to cover with more green paint. This guy did an incredible job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M8kKu9LmDk#ws

Does anybody have a movie accurate picture for reference?

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

Just picked up the TRU 2-pack and Boar. Great stuff, they had Shaman and City Hunter but I figure these two were the only ones a lot of the TRU's had around me so I jumped at the opportunity to purchase Boar.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Dec 29, 2011, 09:27:10 PM
Any word on Predator figures after series 6 wraps up, such as the AVP Preds or a redone Wolf? Last year, we had the Predator 2 announcement right about now, and I'd like to know if it's worth it to pick up the old masked Wolf in the near future...

It would be really cool if NECA redo the Wolf, but they only redo their figures when a new movie come out (like Harry Potter, Twilight or Pirates of the Caribbean) or a new game (Marcus Phoenix from Gears of War has several versions, each one with more articulation than other)... unfortunately, no Predator new movie will come out to justify a new Wolf figure  :P

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: Tribal on Dec 30, 2011, 04:01:09 AM
Any word on Predator figures after series 6 wraps up, such as the AVP Preds or a redone Wolf? Last year, we had the Predator 2 announcement right about now, and I'd like to know if it's worth it to pick up the old masked Wolf in the near future...

It would be really cool if NECA redo the Wolf, but they only redo their figures when a new movie come out (like Harry Potter, Twilight or Pirates of the Caribbean) or a new game (Marcus Phoenix from Gears of War has several versions, each one with more articulation than other)... unfortunately, no Predator new movie will come out to justify a new Wolf figure  :P
i would like to see neca make a new wolf predator figure too.

wolf-pred3107

wolf-pred3107

Quote from: crazypredator2 on Dec 30, 2011, 09:37:05 AM
Quote from: Tribal on Dec 30, 2011, 04:01:09 AM

i would like to see neca make a new wolf predator figure too.

same! if enough people want it theyll do it. hope they carry on into games as well, scarface and dark would rule! also theyd be viable to do because scarface uses the AvP body so they can reuse that and Dark and the AvP2010 elites all use wolf so they could reuse that too!

even as a gears of war collector i think its stupid how many Marcus Fenix figures there are! money better spent on new figures

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: Lost Predator on Dec 30, 2011, 03:43:54 AM
Just picked up the TRU 2-pack and Boar. Great stuff, they had Shaman and City Hunter but I figure these two were the only ones a lot of the TRU's had around me so I jumped at the opportunity to purchase Boar.
ya the boar predator is a cool figure, looks great.

my 2 pack finally has arrived, and i lov the masked city hunter.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Hey does anybody know how I can get a reply on the NECA site or on twitter, cuz ive had a problem with one of my series 1 predators and they have never helped or replied once.

wolf-pred3107

wolf-pred3107

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Dec 30, 2011, 07:51:10 PM
Hey does anybody know how I can get a reply on the NECA site or on twitter, cuz ive had a problem with one of my series 1 predators and they have never helped or replied once.

NECA ar on twitter @NECA_TOYS and Neca's website - http://necaonline.com/

twitter is best option, they only have 1 guy doing the CS section so may take a while

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

The twitter site and NECA site still hasnt replied to me, its been close to a week now

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Jan 04, 2012, 12:39:13 AM
The twitter site and NECA site still hasnt replied to me, its been close to a week now

They're on vacation, i think  8)

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

So...who's in the next wave?

georgeromero

georgeromero

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Jan 04, 2012, 07:24:26 PM
So...who's in the next wave?

These guys.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Faptastic! ;D

uruk

uruk

i wonder how bad the paint apps will be on these three.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed