NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,199,938 times)

meanstreak

meanstreak

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Dec 24, 2011, 05:36:02 PM
Quote from: meanstreak on Dec 24, 2011, 05:24:47 PM
Anyone know if they are going to release a masked City Hunter solo?  I don't really want the half camo Berserker and if the next series will have it masked alone I guess I can wait until then.
Only options are buy it loose and eBay.

Well as luck would have it I went by the nearest TRU today and despite it being Xmas eve they had three of the double packs! I got two of them, one to open and one to stash with the rest of my collection. The masked p-face looks awesome!

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Hey do any of you guys know how to fix a stiff leg. I got a boar predator and its left leg wont bend at all.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Dec 25, 2011, 06:11:56 PM
Hey do any of you guys know how to fix a stiff leg. I got a boar predator and its left leg wont bend at all.

Bend harder.  With hot water.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: Requiem28 on Dec 25, 2011, 06:22:39 PM

Which first,bend or put in water

brownieccad

brownieccad

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Dec 25, 2011, 06:51:02 PM
Quote from: Requiem28 on Dec 25, 2011, 06:22:39 PM

Which first,bend or put in water

Hot water for a couple of minutes first then bend- there is a balance between firmness and care you have to strike to not break these guys- i wouldn't be too worried if I were you, haven't seen many reports of breakage on this new wave, they seem to be much stronger- mine were stiff as well, but i bent them without water- but the water is extra insurance that they won't snap

water first,

then bend

br()wnie

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

alright thanks guys

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: thespiderman209 on Dec 25, 2011, 09:31:01 PM
alright thanks guys
you can also heat it with a hairdryer.

meanstreak

meanstreak

Would a tiny squirt of WD-40 work too? Or would that dissolve some paint?

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

Quote from: meanstreak on Dec 26, 2011, 02:40:56 AM
Would a tiny squirt of WD-40 work too? Or would that dissolve some paint?
Im sure that'll ruin the paint

shadowedge

shadowedge

Careful with bending them if they are stiff without using water. I tried to bend the arm of my P2 Elder Predator because it wouldn't move and it snapped right off. I didn't know to boil them first.

thespiderman209

thespiderman209

I already got the Boar leg to move. I just had to add pressure on it, and I didnt use water or anything. So these new NECA predators are pretty durable. Plus they make some pretty badass poses.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Got all new Predator figures for christmas!
I love that Neca has chosen to take the liberty of bending the joints befopre packaging, not one stiff joint.

walker31

walker31

Even though I wasnt planning on getting it, I saw the 2 pack at TRU earlier today, and had to buy it.  As with the first 2 pack, I have no plans on opening it.  I was surprised to see on the back that it comes with the background backdrop for the camo berserker.  I guess I overlooked that detail somewhere here or it hasnt been posted.  Guess I wont know how that looks as I want to keep them nice and pretty in the package.  When I first got my series 1, I opened them and immediately regreted it, every since them I've been keeping them in package to keep them perfect.  Cant wait for the next wave!!!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: walker31 on Dec 27, 2011, 06:56:00 PM
Even though I wasnt planning on getting it, I saw the 2 pack at TRU earlier today, and had to buy it.  As with the first 2 pack, I have no plans on opening it.  I was surprised to see on the back that it comes with the background backdrop for the camo berserker.  I guess I overlooked that detail somewhere here or it hasnt been posted.  Guess I wont know how that looks as I want to keep them nice and pretty in the package.  When I first got my series 1, I opened them and immediately regreted it, every since them I've been keeping them in package to keep them perfect.  Cant wait for the next wave!!!

but you muuuust open them...

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Requiem28 on Dec 27, 2011, 07:18:51 PM
Quote from: walker31 on Dec 27, 2011, 06:56:00 PM

but you muuuust open them...

Yep!
Please open it!
It's almost a offense keep them in package.  :-\

NECA made all those amazing articulations to let you pose the figures the way you want.

It's not a picture to you just hang on the wall, it's an action figure!  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed