NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,633 times)

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Dec 06, 2011, 05:58:55 AM
Wasn't false hype, Neca decided not to include them because they'd need to bump up the price on each figure, which they didn't want to do.
They said they'd try and find a way to get them out

Yep!

And if I am no wrong, all the skulls are already sculped... maybe someday they'll release them in a pack with City Hunter Battle Damage (with the rebreather). Well, that's what i hope  ;D

Until now they are keeping their promisses... when the Berserker (stealth in the trees) was showed sometime ago, people asked them to release him... same thing with the super-pred-skull... and now they are releasing them in the 2-pack with City Hunter...

All we have to do is wait and hope for the best  ::)

walker31

walker31

I can appreciate NECA holding off at the expense of raising the price, but now I'm wondering why I had to pay more for the latest figure than the last series.  When I purchased the elder at TRU, it was 14.99 plus tax, yesterday it was 17.99 plus tax.  Not too much I know, as that is cheaper than other places, and I dont mind paying that because to me it's worth it.  We've waited a long time for these lost preds, and until last year didnt imagine we'd ever see them. 

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Yeah, I was wondering that too.
It's as if they're charging you for the extra articulation or something silly like that.  :laugh:

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

I was wondering that too. When i got a set of the Predators movie preds if was about $44 from the Big Bad Toy Store. And at TRU they where about $15 (last time i checked) Now i've been checking out places to buy they series 4 and its all in the $50+ $60+ range. Maybe the prices are just going up?
And... it seems like they where about $20 or more for each on Amazon from the start too. Pricey pricey!

AlienSpeedMetal

AlienSpeedMetal

Is there any word on the price of this year's 2-pack?  Last year I got the Anytime+Alien set for $25.  Now, City Hunter alone is about $19, so are we expecting the 2-pack to be closer to $40?  :-X

City Hunter looks awesome masked, but I'm still not sold on the 2-pack.  Maybe if the second figure was more desirable, but Berserker?

Masked City Hunter + Warrior Alien = WIN

walker31

walker31

Quote from: AlienSpeedMetal on Dec 06, 2011, 05:02:00 PM
City Hunter looks awesome masked, but I'm still not sold on the 2-pack.  Maybe if the second figure was more desirable, but Berserker?
I agree.  I think someone here said it best by saying Ebay was about to be swamped with Berserker figs.  I honestly wasnt a fan of his look or the movie really, and we already have a cloaked figure from SDCC.  This new figure only makes sense IF YOU HAVE THE DIORAMA BACKDROP!!

Speaking of Diorama, how many here are planning on making one for some or all of the Lost Preds once we have them all?
I've been planning one on paper of what would work best, foam, plastic, or go full retard and make scale molds and have orangeish lights like in the ship.

AlienSpeedMetal

AlienSpeedMetal

Quote from: walker31 on Dec 06, 2011, 05:33:52 PM
Quote from: AlienSpeedMetal on Dec 06, 2011, 05:02:00 PM
I agree.  I think someone here said it best by saying Ebay was about to be swamped with Berserker figs.  I honestly wasnt a fan of his look or the movie really, and we already have a cloaked figure from SDCC.  This new figure only makes sense IF YOU HAVE THE DIORAMA BACKDROP!!

Speaking of Diorama, how many here are planning on making one for some or all of the Lost Preds once we have them all?
I've been planning one on paper of what would work best, foam, plastic, or go full retard and make scale molds and have orangeish lights like in the ship.

Agreed. A new Berserker is pointless, and that movie sucked.  If NECA wanted to re-use a mold, they should have gone for a cloaked Anytime, or a warrior alien.

I've definitely been thinking of making a diorama to display the Lost Predators.  But doing is right is going to be a big undertaking, and I might be too lazy for it  :P

Now, if only toysrus.com would ship the Predator figures I ordered last week  >:(

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Hopefully next year, Neca would start an Alien series and we could get a new AVP two-pack. I'd vision it as either as Celtic vs AVP Drone (or simply Grid) or Scar and the Runner.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Dec 06, 2011, 09:41:41 PM
Hopefully next year, Neca would start an Alien series and we could get a new AVP two-pack. I'd vision it as either as Celtic vs AVP Drone (or simply Grid) or Scar and the Runner.

HELL YES.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

von

von

acquired! ;D

AlienSpeedMetal

AlienSpeedMetal

Quote from: von on Dec 07, 2011, 05:51:48 PM
acquired! ;D

A job well done!  Did you get them online or in stores?  I didn't know the 2-pack was available yet.  Are you going to open them?  Or are you one of those people? :P

von

von

hey thanks! i got them from a regular seller who never fails to bring in the latest figs by NECA. haha, i'll admit i am one of "those" guys but hey i went ahead to get an extra for each fig to open them up!  ;D

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I am so freaking jealous ;D

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: von on Dec 07, 2011, 06:24:37 PM
hey thanks! i got them from a regular seller who never fails to bring in the latest figs by NECA. haha, i'll admit i am one of "those" guys but hey i went ahead to get an extra for each fig to open them up!  ;D
open the 2-pack, dying to see masked city hunter out of pack and posed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed