NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,233 times)

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 05, 2011, 02:09:32 PM
So they just used the wrist blades as the spear tip than huh?

That's how it was in the movie...

AlienSpeedMetal

AlienSpeedMetal

Man, toysrus.com is killing me.  I ordered all three predators last week and they haven't shipped yet  :'( I know they're busy with the holiday rush, but come on guys.

In the meantime, I've been watching reviews on youtube and they look awesome.  The sculpts look great, and I'm looking forward to doing some custom paint.

I'm super psyched for these figures, but for the $18-$20 they should really come with more accessories!  NECA's new Terminator and Freddy figures are cheaper and come with alternate heads.  City Hunter just comes with a disk.  They could have thrown in an alternate closed mouth head,  or a base to stand on, or a spear + bloody skull.  I understand why NECA put the Masked City Hunter in a 2-pack from a business angle, and I'm probably going to buy the 2-pack, but I think most of us agree that we're paying for Masked City Hunter and cloaked Berserker is just along for the ride, unlike last years Alien+Predator which was a good match up.  I still say a cloaked Anytime would have made for a WAY more enticing 2-pack.  Okay, I'm done complaining now.  :laugh:

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

i think neca should have at least included an extra hand that could hold each others weapon's at least.

georgeromero

georgeromero

This is getting better by the minute. First of all Elder Predator was missing it's gun and knife. Then City Hunter's paint looks nowhere near to the one in Predator 2. And now we have to drill the hand of Shaman to make it hold the spear? We have supported Neca by buying their AvP figures until now and will do so because we love them. But they should release these figures in a more proper way. Perhaps they need someone who should control the quality of products so there won't be defect items.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

My Elder Predator came with the pistol and knife. ???

samoht

samoht

So did mine

I hope they release a battle damaged City hunter. That would be cool.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Well, mine wasn't. And there were others who reported the same thing.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Dec 05, 2011, 02:49:50 PM

Talking about the figure parts not the movie likeness...

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 05, 2011, 11:33:27 PM
Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Dec 05, 2011, 02:49:50 PM

Talking about the figure parts not the movie likeness...

They are wristblades on a stick...just as they were in the film

Bilbo5000

Bilbo5000

Here's a question...Weren't these lost tribe figures going to come with skull trophies?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Wait, they dont? I completely forgot about those. Anyone confirm this?

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: Bilbo5000 on Dec 06, 2011, 03:08:04 AM
Here's a question...Weren't these lost tribe figures going to come with skull trophies?
last i heard , neca was going to try and release the skull tropheys all togather, in maybe some sort of boxset.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

God I hope so.

walker31

walker31

I thought the lost preds, when originally announced, were going to come with a different skull from the showcase as well.  Must've been another false hype. 

So, I went to my local TRU today, and the store finally had like 3 city hunters, a shaman, and one boar.  Unfortunately, I only had enough on me to buy one, so I chose the Boar.  My thinking was that he is the hot one to get, and I can probably come back later and get the others.  I'm kinda torn on city hunter, I want the figure, but cant decide if I should get the masked 2 pack or the unmasked.  AND, I wish the store would take out the freakin AvP wolf figures

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Wasn't false hype, Neca decided not to include them because they'd need to bump up the price on each figure, which they didn't want to do.
They said they'd try and find a way to get them out

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed