NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,199,779 times)

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

The items on eBay are most likely knock-offs. Should wait for an official release. Many people can fake having things for sale by putting promotional pictures up.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Nov 23, 2011, 06:00:04 PM
The items on eBay are most likely knock-offs. Should wait for an official release. Many people can fake having things for sale by putting promotional pictures up.

They're not knock offs...they're the real deal.

Since these are produced in China...they always show up there first.

Some "in-hand" pics (not mine) of the P2 :

freedomfighter1111

too sick they need to hit the u.s. asap i need series 4 and the 2 pack now

Ghostface

Ghostface

Those stan winston creations look great together. About time we can get some faithful renditions.

Shadow

Shadow

it looks decent. and that elder sure have his head repainted, he can never have gotten such a good paintjob on his

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Awesome! I love the Predator 2-style blades. Hope they come into the U.K pretty soon

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Nov 24, 2011, 05:05:43 AM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Nov 23, 2011, 06:00:04 PM

They're not knock offs...they're the real deal.

Since these are produced in China...they always show up there first.

Some "in-hand" pics (not mine) of the P2 :

Mother of god

Don PapI

Don PapI

wich figures had come out already?

Taraka

Taraka

I only found the new 2 pack on ebay, but they want 60 bucks plus shipping from hong kong. no thanks, I'll wait till they're at TRU.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

If anyone has any information regarding them being out yet (best to check Toys R Us first) please let us know. These things disappear quick and with the recent broken parts and shoddy paint jobs, buying online is not an option. Much appreciated.

Requiem28

Requiem28

I'm starting to develope a more profound love for City Hunter.  Never liked him before, but that's starting to change thanks to this figure.  I'm begining to feel the need to watch Predator 2.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Forbidden Planet says around December time for Two-Pack release.

georgeromero

georgeromero

I have pre-ordered series 4 at Bigbadtoystore. Do you know any good e-shop where i can get the 2 pack? By good i mean international shipping. I am tired of ebay, last time i bought series 3, Elder was missing it's pistol and knife.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

If your from the UK, Forbidden Planet is the way to go, mate.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Nov 26, 2011, 01:57:33 PM
If your from the UK, Forbidden Planet is the way to go, mate.

I wish i was. Thanks for the link, m8.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed