NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,209,450 times)

Tribal

Tribal

I just dont understand why they changed Boar skin color. He was supposed to be yellow:

And now he is white:

:-\

Shadow

Shadow

i like that Shaman was whiter on this pic compared to the more biege skintone it seemed to have in the packaged pic

darylox

darylox

City Hunter screams for 18" scale  ;)

Shadow

Shadow

Looked att all those gallery pics. City hunter's paintjob looks decent, but not as good as classic. Boar look OK...but shaman, at least close up, looks totally horrible. its just white with no depht and black dots just blotched on it, totally awful. but it does look good att a distance though. but i'll survive it, i don't repaint my figures

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Shadow on Nov 07, 2011, 08:55:02 PM
Looked att all those gallery pics. City hunter's paintjob looks decent, but not as good as classic. Boar look OK...but shaman, at least close up, looks totally horrible. its just white with no depht and black dots just blotched on it, totally awful. but it does look good att a distance though. but i'll survive it, i don't repaint my figures

Really?  ???

I think the Shaman its the only one that NECA really nailed the paint job.

Look at these pics, his body is not just white. There's some brown-wash on the head and yellow on the chest area to make the sculpt more visible  ;)

Pure awesomeness  8)

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Tribal on Nov 07, 2011, 09:16:07 PM
Quote from: Shadow on Nov 07, 2011, 08:55:02 PM

Really?  ???

I think the Shaman its the only one that NECA really nailed the paint job.

Look at these pics, his body is not just white. There's some brown-wash on the head and yellow on the chest area to make the sculpt more visible  ;)

http://gallery.figures.com/data/919/medium/DSCN5744_resize.JPG

http://gallery.figures.com/data/919/medium/DSCN5736_resize.JPG

Pure awesomeness  8)

http://gallery.figures.com/data/919/medium/DSCN5737_resize.JPG

head looks better in front view but the black looks awful on that sideview. the netting looks very rushed too. but as i said, he looks much better in full view. and i know very well myself that pics usually reveals minor stuff that you don't care about when looking at it in real life. so its stil la decent figure and i'm sure to get all the preds

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Awesome. Just wish that Neca would do the paints more like their prototypes which look way more accurate. I think Boar is the most accurate of the trio.

JaredK21

JaredK21

Shaman is my favorite for sure. He looks really awesome overall and I love his staff. Disappointed with City Hunter's paint. It looks so amateurish. Granted these pics look like they were taken with flash on which always makes figures look 10x worse than they are, I still have a feeling of 'meh' about him. I loved the paint of Elder and Classic (compared to earlier waves and was hoping that was a sign of better things to come) but maybe not :/

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I'm not gonna lie, I'm very disappointed with the quality of these figures.
*readies his paints* Looks like I'll be repainting them for everyone. ;)

Mister Skeezler

Is there a release date for the Masked City Hunter?

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Masked City Hunter is due to be released December in a two-pack with a Berserker

Mister Skeezler

Awesome, thanks.

I want that masked City Hunter like my lungs want air. Not so much the berserker, unfortunately.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Nobody wants that half cloaked Beserker. Why they're putting him in the 2-pack is beyond  me.

Mister Skeezler

Something I've learned from all my years of collecting Star Wars figures, is that Toys R Us exclusives are always completely or partially crappy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed