NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,205,996 times)

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: Taraka on Sep 25, 2011, 12:01:53 AM
I love how the back of my SDCC Protopred (gort) it says Series 4 is supposed to be out "This fall"

November is this fall.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Hopefully wont be delayed, we know Neca very well for their delays.

Taraka

Taraka

Quote from: JaredK21 on Sep 25, 2011, 04:02:09 AM
Quote from: Taraka on Sep 25, 2011, 12:01:53 AM
I love how the back of my SDCC Protopred (gort) it says Series 4 is supposed to be out "This fall"

November is this fall.

According to Tribal, Series 4 comes out in December...which is Winter.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Depends on your region. IF you live in USA, it's November release. If you live outside of USA, it's December release.

uruk

uruk

unreal. if you live outside the us, don't coun't on them before january-february at least...

Shadow

Shadow

it sucks to live outside the US. all good stuff are always avaible there, but here its not. it makes me a bit angry. good enough there is online stores that have them early enough

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I was talking online for other regions, to actually them instock in stores outside of the USA. It's roughly 1-4 months, I don't know why the huge delay. But I know from experience that Australia had to wait 3 months I think, for series 3. Which broke my heart. I eventually ended up buying from Amazon anyway as they're $30 a peice here.

uruk

uruk

well, i'm still waiting for series 3 here in Poland.  >:(

Shadow

Shadow

most UK sites i buy rom have a month delay maximum, not 2 or three..., but swedish sites usually have, but why would i buy from them, when the UK option is MUCH cheaper and have BOTH faster and cheaper shipping!, note that, shipping WITHIN sweden is freakin more expensivet han shipping rom the uk to sweden, its sad and pathetic here.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Hope it gets released in the UK by December, these definatelly up the christmas list.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Sep 26, 2011, 04:39:37 PM
Hope it gets released in the UK by December, these definatelly up the christmas list.

forbidden planet seem to be one of the faster ones, they should have it before xmas i guess

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

At least on Forbidden Planet, it truly determines the time it'll take to arrive, might preorder one of them or the Two-Pack

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Well blimey. I wont be going to Sweden anytime soon. o_o
UK isn't bad at all! I chucked in the 3 figures and the 2 pack and everything was a total of about $104. INCLUDING P/H
THATS RIDICULOUS. LOL
For $30 a peice of 'ere, you add that up. $90. Definitely saves, buying online thesedays.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sabretooth on Sep 27, 2011, 11:12:51 PM
Well blimey. I wont be going to Sweden anytime soon. o_o
UK isn't bad at all! I chucked in the 3 figures and the 2 pack and everything was a total of about $104. INCLUDING P/H
THATS RIDICULOUS. LOL
For $30 a peice of 'ere, you add that up. $90. Definitely saves, buying online thesedays.

yeh, online shops are a great saver. sweden have no support at all for figures and stuff, so theres no stores having em, not even the swedish TRU stores!. there is like 3 swedish online stores, but i can but from the UK for half that price. long live the UK!, the saviors of my collecting :)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: uruk on Sep 26, 2011, 08:06:38 AM
unreal. if you live outside the us, don't coun't on them before january-february at least...

Glad I'm in the U.S.

I'll let ya know how cool they are.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed