NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,207,474 times)

zpreds93

zpreds93

Hey is there a page devoted to the lost predators with more pics and info just wondering i barely know much about them.  ??? thanks.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I started a thread about exactly that topic in the Predator movie subforum, actually. :)

zpreds93

zpreds93

oh thanks

thespiderman209

Hey, does anybody follow NECA on twitter, and they follow you?

Tribal

Tribal

Bad news from twitter  :(

QuoteQ= Dear Neca, once I´ve heard that there is a plan to give the new preds (starting with series4) a trophy from the wall from p2? Thx!

A= That was something we wanted to do but can't due to the cost, we would have to raise prices which we won't do. We have sculpted each & every trophy though & will look for another way to release them perhaps w/ a diorama wall.

:(

Ghostface

Ghostface

I'm happy with a dio wall

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Ghostface on Aug 19, 2011, 02:20:36 AM
I'm happy with a dio wall

Yep, a diorama wall would be cool... but i'm little afraid of the word "perhaps" in that sentence  :-\

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'd be happy just getting the skulls separately

Inner Jaw

Inner Jaw

Quote from: von on Aug 12, 2011, 06:09:32 PM
heads up guys (in the us)! the SDCC gort is the figure of the day for a limited time only while stocks last!! free shipping!

http://www.figureoftheday.com/

QuotePREDATOR - Classic Predator 2011 SDCC EXCLUSIVE Action Figure!
Price: $25.99
Shipping: FREE

if you don't see it, it's probably gone

Cool site and concept! thanks for the heads up!  ;D

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Tribal on Aug 10, 2011, 08:46:50 PM
From twitter:

"How's this for a teaser? All re-sized and in plastic form and ready to kick ass. Amazing to see all 9 standing here"

From left to right:
Front - Warrior (RAM), Lost Hunter (Borg), Shaman (Hippie), Scout (Brother Boar) and City Hunter (P2)
Back - Stalker (P1 type), Shadow (Snake), Boar (Boar) and (finally) we have a preview of Guardian (Gort)!! 

8)

And about the smart disks:

Q: "All smart-disks will come out of their legs?"

A: "For the ones that have the holsters, they dont all have them. I think 7 of them have the disc!"

WOW thanks for posting that!

I really CANNOT WAIT for these. It's like a dream :D And want to know whats even better?!?! The boss at a local music store that i frequent works directly with Neca and has offered to hook me up! Aka get me these guys cheap! YUS!!!1!
What a nice guy.

von

von

Quote from: Inner Jaw on Aug 21, 2011, 12:14:00 AM
Quote from: von on Aug 12, 2011, 06:09:32 PM
heads up guys (in the us)! the SDCC gort is the figure of the day for a limited time only while stocks last!! free shipping!

http://www.figureoftheday.com/

QuotePREDATOR - Classic Predator 2011 SDCC EXCLUSIVE Action Figure!
Price: $25.99
Shipping: FREE

if you don't see it, it's probably gone

Cool site and concept! thanks for the heads up!  ;D

you're welcome! a great site not many know about. it's a pity they don't do international shipping yet.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

The lost clan look fantastic!
I'm very curious about this "double-pack" I saw being mentioned around the forums.
A good idea would've been to release both Boar predators perhaps...

EITHER WAY, has anyone kinda just looked at Boar and gone, "... No wrist blades? Aw man... Well you have a disc atleast... Right?"

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sabretooth on Aug 22, 2011, 09:27:53 AM
I'm very curious about this "double-pack" I saw being mentioned around the forums.

EITHER WAY, has anyone kinda just looked at Boar and gone, "... No wrist blades? Aw man... Well you have a disc atleast... Right?"

Both Boar predators will be release  8)

But not in a "double-pack" i think... 

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: Tribal on Aug 22, 2011, 04:00:20 PM
Quote from: Sabretooth on Aug 22, 2011, 09:27:53 AM

Both Boar predators will be release  8)

But not in a "double-pack" i think... 

Boars is  the one on the right...... right?
Brother Boar left?
Can't help but notice these predators remind me of Disc Masters not because they have discs but imo they resemble each other mask wise.
I think the Exclusive will be a masked battle damage Pussyface.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Goddamn!  So many figures to get!

I finally just got Battle Damaged Classic from Predators, and all I need left is Pred Hound. 

(and all of these!)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed