NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,201,831 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Tribal on May 12, 2011, 02:31:27 AM
From twitter:

"Direct from our painters desk, the Lost Predator midway through getting assembled and painted"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g1XTlM0KmAc/TctFbQBlwII/AAAAAAAACeA/cbGJFAoQVkU/s1600/296346915.jpg

Oh My God! Amazing! They've even sculpted all those wires inside his armor! o_O

Wow, looking good!

georgeromero

georgeromero

Splendid! Now imagine a Harrigan or Dutch figure with such amazing details! Oh, that would be like a miracle!!!!
I already have prepared some cash for Lost Predators. Okay, that's too early I know but i have to be ready.

Shadow

Shadow

his full chest plate isn't attached yet right? because if i remember correctly he had a chest plate

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Shadow on May 14, 2011, 12:17:52 AM
his full chest plate isn't attached yet right? because if i remember correctly he had a chest plate

You are correct, it's not attached.
The other pieces are sitting at the Pred's feet.

This is showing the level of detail NECA is putting into this, by showing all the wiring under the armor that they've sculpted.  ;)

Master

Master

This is just superb. Always liked Borg`s look and wanted 7" version since I saw hot toys version the first time. I happy that finaly we`ll get it with such great quality.

Shadow

Shadow

i'm so building a predship backdrop for displaying them all. are they still comming with a skull from the wall each??

PredAlienFreak

PredAlienFreak

Yes, it´s confirmed by neca. And we will receive even more (super predator skull and some other skulls)

Taraka

Taraka

Man oh man, Super Pred skulls to go in my Trophy case?! They deffinantly know how to please a crowd!

Shadow

Shadow

this makes me very happy :)

Cap. Fitzgerald

I wonder, is it time for me to start calling my local Toys R Us yet? Or later in the month?
Sabres?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Next Month is a better guess, they always give a date but really it's a month or later when the release the toys.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Just checked their site, they ship on July 23rd.
I'll be on vacation by then so I'll be calling and employing your personal method of getting then Queen.
I'll be buying the Elder and Anytime figures, but not the hound. I see no point in getting it if I don't have the Tracker.

Taraka

Taraka

lol, ok Cap. I'll buy one in your place, my Tracker pred would look good with 3 hounds instead of just two.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Sounds good Tarak, I'll buy it in spirit ;D

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

after looking at all these pics I have to say I am realy excited. before I wasn't too interested (me still holding a grudge with NECA with their Alien figure problems) but now that I look at these figures. I have to say I am very interested. knowing NECA has gotten a new factory, I cannot wait to get these guys with the knowledge that the QC will be much better!

here are the fallowing preds I will be steal---- I mean buying....

Classics Predador (Anytime)

Predator 2 Main Pred (pussyface)

Lost hunters:

Gort (yeah yeah, I know he isn't responcible for the creation of Celtic but frankly I still see the resemblance even though its subtle)

Borg (love that wiring details under the armor! wonder what its functions would serve the Pred? maybe hes actualy a cyborg!?)

thats it for right now. I'm realy excited because, dispite mainly being an alien fan, I like Predator too. and been looking for a good Predator action figure for a looong looong time after seeing Predator for the first time. I won't lie, I was very disappointed with the Wolf figures. and the fact that there was a million of them made I just didn't like the figure. but seeing these figures. WOW. and the articulation! OMG double jointed knees!? why didn't they impliment that feature a long time ago!? we could have a crouching Alien figure a long time ago!

anyways. after seeing this. I cannot wait to see what NECA will come out with. their advancements and change of factory defenantly shows that they are picking up the slack after the whole ordeal with the old factory.

wow and they come out in a month in a half from now? awsome! cannot wait. I will defenantly save up. who knows after this NECA will work on some AvP Preds (me wanting Celtic so bad!).

keep it up NECA! Still waiting for a new wave of Alien figures from that old factory! but this will please me in the mean time. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed