NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,251 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

NECA have provided us with some exclusive behind-the-scenes images of the Predator 2 series to go along with our podcast:

Shaman head and hair

Showing double knee movement

Detail of all new P2 body

Lineup of some diff Lost Pred heads and weapons

samoht

samoht

Pure awesome.

Ghostface

Ghostface

These look to be the best figures yet. Great work NECA!

keylight-di

keylight-di

Yes! Pure awesomeness... I can't wait so much...

Shadow

Shadow

omg, i'm really looking forward to those!

uruk

uruk

well, i have a boner now.  :P

Taraka

Taraka

Aw man I'm excited for these things!

predamorph

predamorph

Wow! Awesome Stuff! :D Glad that neca remodeled all of their predator stuff :D Love the double jointed knees! Great Accessories too!!!

wolfrlr

wolfrlr

The Alien/Predator figures that Necca has released are awesome! So far I have purchased every figure that they have released and its a pretty great collection. Anyone having trouble finding the figures, here are a few places i can recommend to you:
Bedrock City Comics Company, located in Houston, Texas U.S.A. , they have 3 stores there and are online
Amazon.com
EntertainmentEarth.com
P.S. EntertainmentEarth.com tends to run out of stock pretty quickly, but they do have pre-order and back- order options and so does Amazon.com

RDdaNINJA

RDdaNINJA

Cant wait for that Red Predator!!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I'm gonna need a bigger shelf.

Peakius Baragonius

:o

Wants zem.

AWESOME!!!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Great pics!

Lovin' the long dreads on the "Hippie" Pred.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I.... I.... I need new pants.

Ok so lets see....
Thats Boar brother upper left, Hippie next to him, Ram, ummm... I think that's Borg, then Boar, Gort twice..., City Hunter, and I think thats the Elder cant tell.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 10, 2011, 09:06:15 PM
I.... I.... I need new pants.

Ok so lets see....
Thats Boar brother upper left, Hippie next to him, Ram, ummm... I think that's Borg, then Boar, Gort twice..., City Hunter, and I think thats the Elder cant tell.

That last one looks more like Snake or a closed mouth City Hunter to me, though of course I could be wrong...

I am baffled by what the second from the right head is...I suppose it could be Borg, but it looks too much like the original/elder Predator to me, with really short dreadlocks...thoughts, anyone?

And is that an...expanding spear!?

Any word on what the second series will consist of? Also, which version of City Hunter will be in Series 1, masked or unmasked?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed