NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,199,343 times)

samoht

samoht

That is true.

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Quote"The factory wont be able to do it as well as InvisibleLimits though"

Your repaints are no joke either Ghostface, they're badass!

I'm sure this factory change will be for the better, which is great... But it's fun to customize, and tweak things yourself. Besides pussyface, along with the P2 elder, probably my favorite predator designs. I'm sure there's something I'll have to tweak, or add, if only so I can sleep at night, ha... oh, sad but true.

"Happy to say about 90% of Predator 2 is getting molded in the morning. Dreads, hands, teeth, & some accessories remain as well as the Lost" - Cool.

samoht

samoht

Pussyface getting made is all very well, but I wish Anytime would get released soon.

Peakius Baragonius

ME WANTS PICTURES!  ;D

Here's hoping they do some reissues of older figures with the (hopefully) improved quality control, especially the notorious Alien figures. But not before we see the new ones!  ;)

I hope the figures' articulation and posing will be similar to the Predators line....

Quote from: samoht on Feb 02, 2011, 03:45:17 AM
Pussyface getting made is all very well, but I wish Anytime would get released soon.

Um...the "Classic Predator" and the unmasked 2-Pack Anytime figures are already out, and the masked version is coming out with Series 3. So wait no more!  :P

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Feb 02, 2011, 04:01:54 AM
ME WANTS PICTURES!  ;D

Here's hoping they do some reissues of older figures with the (hopefully) improved quality control, especially the notorious Alien figures. But not before we see the new ones!  ;)

I hope the figures' articulation and posing will be similar to the Predators line....

Um...the "Classic Predator" and the unmasked 2-Pack Anytime figures are already out, and the masked version is coming out with Series 3. So wait no more!  :P

Yeah I know, but series 3 doesn't come out till half way through the year.

And Classic predator isn't Anytime.

Joe117

Joe117

I thought the predator in the 2 pack is "anytime"

samoht

samoht

Yeah he is.

But I don't want that Anytime....

Let me rephrase my post

Pussyface getting made is all very well, but I wish Masked Anytime would get released soon.

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: samoht on Feb 02, 2011, 04:23:23 AM
Yeah he is.

Let me rephrase my post

Pussyface getting made is all very well, but I wish Masked Anytime would get released soon.

Well, you're not alone...but if the Factory move is worth it, then at least the Masked figure will have good quality control....

Joe117

Joe117

Agreed, can't wait for that and the 18inch Pred...I got the pred skull and Berserker mask, both fantastic. Next to come is the super pred skull and falconer mask :)

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Feb 02, 2011, 04:32:07 AM
Quote from: samoht on Feb 02, 2011, 04:23:23 AM
Yeah he is.

Let me rephrase my post

Well, you're not alone...but if the Factory move is worth it, then at least the Masked figure will have good quality control....

True that.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Again, from NECA on Twitter...

"Predator 2 hands & teeth are now completed. Dreads & accessories remain as well as the rest of the clan from the end of Predator 2."

Seems they're really psyched to do the whole Lost clan. 

And, they've stated we WILL NOT see the P2 figure until TOY FAIR later this month.

Master

Master

I really hope that they`ll make this one soon:

I love this Lost Predator.

Blades

Blades

in due time my friend, in due time .... :D

Master

Master

But... but I want him now. I do! So badly!

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter: "4 different masks from Predator 2 are under way at once in the studio right now. We're trying to cover 'em all while we can. #ambitious"

;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed