NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,996 times)

Samhain13

Samhain13

He wasn't this stupid tall on the game though, just wide and thicc as f**k.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 26, 2022, 12:34:35 PM

Yeah, that's the way I remember him too.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: RidgeTop on Feb 25, 2022, 07:50:50 PM
This will be NECA's second figure from the 2005 game after Scarface. Hopefully they re-release Scarface as he's quite hard to find now.

I'm hoping they make Scarface in his Dark Blade Clan armor with the matching weapons.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 26, 2022, 12:34:35 PM
I think that's my only "problem" with the figure, he's so tall that he looks weird compared to other Predators (and he's so tall that I'm not sure he'll fit on my shelf). Like he looks rad as hell, but the height is unappealing.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It is a Neca tier effort.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Shaman looks pretty good

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Their Predators are probably their best stuff honestly

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Mar 30, 2022, 02:59:06 AM
Shaman looks pretty good

My target is definitely on the Shaman!

I need a fan comic one day pitting Shaman versus King Willie, with plenty of hocus-pocus and mysticism. Demon be gone!!!

dHunter333

dHunter333

So, do we full like it's a sure thing that we'll get a Neca Prey Predator and some variants?

Master

Master

I wouldn't  be sure. Just remember what happened with T4 figures and hasbro.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: dHunter333 on May 24, 2022, 04:46:00 PMSo, do we full like it's a sure thing that we'll get a Neca Prey Predator and some variants?

I don't see any reason why not.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Ultimate Boar revealed by NECA.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I guess Stalker and Boar have a relation to each other since they have the same armor?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: The Shuriken on May 26, 2022, 11:42:46 AMI guess Stalker and Boar have a relation to each other since they have the same armor?
Aren't they commonly referred to as Brother Boar?

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

They've been referred to as brothers. Not sure if it comes from the fan base or some merchandise but I do remember that being a thing even way back.

The original release of stalker (series 5, not the one who glows in the dark) mentions "Brother Boar" so there is an implied connection given there is a Boar among the group. I don't think anything was actually said about it before the re-release had them being family.

It's probably something that the community did and Neca and the I.P holders ran with it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed