AvP Demo Officially Announced!

Started by Darkness, Feb 03, 2010, 03:25:10 PM

Author
AvP Demo Officially Announced! (Read 23,247 times)

Osmo

Osmo

Does anybody know what time the demo will be on steam in europe?

hivey

hivey

figures, as soon as i find out about this my steam account dies.

been 4 hours since thats happened and i sent a message to steam support. i may have to make a new account to play the demo, but that wont help me play my other games, or start d/ling the full AvP game when its available.

sad

sad

What time will the demo be released in US time?

W0LV3RI3N3 x

W0LV3RI3N3 x

Not long now guys its going to be amazing. Play as aliens running up walls so quick hard for the bare eye to see, be a predator hunt down the prey with your amazing weapons, or be a marine.... and just run for your god dam life!! haha see you all on tomorrow   ;D  

Dragonfists

Dragonfists

I just can't take it any more I won't this demo so bad does any 1 know what time the demo comes out UK time?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Shit man if its 6PM pacfic that means it wont  be out on steam in the UK till 3am firday morning!!! sorry to burst peoples bubble there....i just checked time calculater

lewis_delonge

true mate :(

Cloud

Cloud

Jesus i cant wait!!!! any1 tht wants too play add me on xboxl ive clouds ominslas

Dragonfists

Dragonfists

No way dude that's so not fair that sucks maned should all get the demo at the same time that not cool r u 100o/o   >:(      :'(  

Dragonfists

Dragonfists

Ps what about xbox 360 uk users is that the same 4 them to?????????????????

Hudson1138

Hudson1138

for those of you dissapointed that its multiplayer! think about it! they want you to be able to test out all 3 species! why would they give away a fifth of their game by putting out 3 single player levels when they can put out one multilevel with access to all species?!?!?

Rommie

Rommie

:( its 4th 02 2010 and i dont see demo anywhere :(   :-\  

Dragonfists

Dragonfists

Any one know what time it comes out on xbox live uk time????????????????????!?

Dragonfists

Dragonfists

Ps what is steam????????

Rommie

Rommie

lol, what is steam? you kidding us?

http://steampowered.com

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed