AvP-R International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 31, 2007, 07:47:09 PM

Author
AvP-R International Trailer (Read 20,130 times)

torque160_bh  fox are dicks...they change titles relese dates etc & they dnt giv a shit about the fans i am not going to the cinema 2 watch this film as they dnt care bout us  to hell with fox! asshole's   its guna be a shit film! first time director's, t.v actors crap effects and a shit storyline oh and another title change  ____________________________________________ __  I have one thing to say to that. Be happy the movie exsists. If you don't like it, its not hard to ignor a movie from FOX. They have alot of probloms with the ppl that make these movies let alone us. I think its going to be, I think there going to make the Predator for who he is this time. Thats all I'm asking for, the Predator to kick ass and kill some alien shits    8)  

torque160_bh  Yeh ur right! zen but still by changing title's Fox are making people angry rather than happy and confused! they gotta stick just one title and roll with it! Dont you agree?   I mean it only makes sense? ____________________________________________ _  Its only making winning ppl angry. Its a f**king title.  ____________________________________________ _  Torque160  No i agree a great film with an o.k title we would all prefer! but i mean what the hell do fans refer to this movie as?  ____________________________________________ _  Thats easy. What title would everyone call it. Its a sequal, only the die hard fans know of the AVP-R title. How bout, AVP2! IS THAT SO HARD!!!!    >:(  

PHANTOM  Everyone seriously needs to shut the f**k about the AVP2 title!!!  ___________________________________________   Thank you! finally someone who doesn't not care for a stupid title

Oh and pple, don't even care about the site, I tried this "new" one they made and all it does is bring you to AVP-R.com. Its no big deal  Anddddd does anyone know if the green band trailer will have different scenes?

ya_boy!

ya_boy!

This film aint going to be that good so f**k fox, f**k brothers strause! f**k fox (wankers) and f**k AVP.  It should have not be made in the first place! i mean after Anderson's train wreck AVP who on earth would want another, its all about the originals! avp movies dont count! haha lol  Take it easy dudes! dont got to the cinema! dont buy the DVD and maybe fox might learn a lesson not to screw fans! (dont give them ur hard earned cash!)  p.s f**k fox! u will pay in the afterlife (watch!) lol  Holla!

torque160_bh

torque160_bh

Yo slasher predator! unlike u i like great films! you know? well made, directed! written etc! ive got love for original's coz im alot older (and bigger than ya!) lol  These 'AVP' movies are for kids or geeks and new fans not the harcore (got nufin better to do but go on the net talking about films) people!  yeh i know its just a title so lets called the movie Predator's Day Out and make it P.G so the whole family can go watch it (even grandma) Would that make u happy? You did say it's just a title!  The reason im complaining is one title is better! easier to advertise! not confusing! and mostly it makes f**king sense, im not arguing with ya mate! but i think you gotta relax! Im not the only one who's pissed about the title!   its just taking the piss!

yaujta

yaujta

@ optimus prime... do u know wen the movie hits england?7681

brian

brian

who knows the green band trailer and is it different than the other two and when and where will you see it maybe friday night which is today

scarface

scarface

actually, i hate to burst your bubble but its been on youtube for the past week and a half(green band)but fox took it back   :'(     :'(  ...ba*****s   >:(  

scarface

scarface

...indian givers...   >:(     >:(     >:(     :-\     :'(     :'(     :'(  

GueRoux

GueRoux

I think we need to get the sand out of our vaginas about the title of the movie. The important thing is how the movie turns out. Jesus. Lets all calm down.

i love goop

i love goop

;)  i have heard this from the game but i dont know if it is true for the movie.    :o  the crashed predator ship which has the alien facehuggers in it is meant to be the predator ship from predator 1.   ;D    and this is just  a guess not from the game, but if there is no queen then the whole town will not be filled with aliens. my guess is that the predator ship has more than two facehuggers , around 8 in total counting the deaths from the trailer, 7 warrior aliens and 1 predalien. another thing i notice is that these aliens arent taking any prisoners for the queen. they r acting like the alien from alien 1 and 3. those no queen so theyll just kill everyone.   ::)     if anyone can prove me wrong please tell me because 7 aliens and 1 predalien would kind of suck   ???  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I quite like the ship streaking across the sky and then crashing, personally. :)  YD is right, though. By rights, that should cause stuff to catch on flames. It depends if it's behind some sort of 'forcefield' or whatever, I suppose.

scarface

scarface

well i love goop...technically the drones can morph/metamorphisis into a queen if needed....but the theory of no queen is a good one..i mean we never got any confirmation of a queen because no one that got interviewed worked with one and we obviousely shouldve seen it by now...

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

i really don't know what to say because it is just a f**king title, all that counts is how the movie is. As for all of you who say that you are not going to watch the movie now (beause some said that) and others said f**k AvP f**k Bro Strause and f**k Fox I just have to say that you all (who said these) are not true AvP fans. as for the Queen, who knows, that could be one of those things that Colin said was not going to be revealed in any trailer. Oh, and I loove goop, that is interesting but I doubt it. And yes the greenband trailer is suppose to come out tonight.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed