New Colin / Greg Interview

Started by Darkness, Jan 26, 2008, 04:20:51 PM

Author
New Colin / Greg Interview (Read 20,137 times)

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

"however AVP:R is doing very well money wise in the box office and thats all what counts. "  lol? your movie make money just cos all people fell in the same trapp like the first avp => bullsh*t If fox give you the greenlight, that really su*k and you will make a new badass movie worst than AvP, AvP-R. Alien and predator franchise are lost...

BioMech

BioMech

"All Predator and Alien movie have different director. Don't break the gold rules."   Yes, it worked perfectly in the last two... last three movie.       ;)  

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

continue the following with same guy who make failure sequel of greattest science fiction movie is a bad choice...

JK

JK

Hey guys check this music video.  http://www.filmz.ru/pub/1/13236_1.htm

yuck

yuck

Le Celticant,  Predators in AVP aren't Predators?  Then Aliens in AVPR aren't Aliens.   8)  

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

there is no alien and no predator in avp and avp-r in avp, predator are teenager and alien are snake in avp-r predator is terminator, he didn't come fro hunt but for remove alien trace... and alien in avp-r are just ... snake again but stupid snake.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Colin claims this interview is fake,you decide

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

who knows

Deco

Deco

the bros strause obviously arent referring to the same film that was released last month.   Their contribution to this film was just as bad as the screenwriting, I would not like to see them direct another AVP film. We need a seasoned director who knows how direct.

Tom

Tom

He is trying to do damage control.  Just go back to effects work hack.  Also rule number 1. Never post on a fan site if you're directing  or writing the movie.  Wanna see great acting watch There will be blood.

yuck

yuck

This liar should be banned on this fanpage.   >:(  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, I don't have the time to post a full response right now, but the interview can be pretty much summed up as "assinine statements galore".   ::)   You gotta wonder if they even paid attention to the previous films.  It's gotten to be extremelu irritating that they (and many other fans) generalize only "hardcore" fans don't (and shouldn't) like the first film. I know A LOT of hardcore fans who not only love the first film, but prefer it over theirs. lol

G

G

Heh, Rambo may make more money then AVP-R. Its already made $18.2 m in its first weekend.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I'm confused   ???  

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

Even if the almight Ridley Scott and James Cameron did combine for an AVP film it would never be a great film as the premise is very hokey.  I loved the original films and the comic series but the only way they could do a truly great AVP film would be to do it animated and I dont mean CGI but done like the Spawn Animated Series. They could do the original Aliens Vs Predator story and it would sell really well on dvd.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed