Colin Strause Q&A Updates

Started by Darkness, May 06, 2007, 06:38:43 PM

Author
Colin Strause Q&A Updates (Read 10,211 times)

Kiko

Kiko

Days ago Colin say in IMDB forum ummmmmmm FF 2 come next month. The trailer, website or images maybe poster.This is the proof.  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/board/thread/71407329?d=73375872&p=1#73375872

Krycek

Krycek

I really do hope they just called it AvP2 and nothing else or some lame colon gimic.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I really don't like the idea of animatronic eyes, I really, don't like that.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

How were the original preds done? Contacts?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Yes, I believe so. Kevin Peter Hall wore contacts in both the first Predator movie and in the second...   Animatronic eyes.... oh, thats not a good thing in my opinion... Only the early TMNT movies were able to pull that off.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

hmmm...i´m not sure about the animatronic eyes...   :-\  

Banman

Banman

Nothing terribly new here...common practices... And the animatronic eyes is quite a courageous move by the Strauses because if it looks too much like a puppet, well, there will be troouble... Still unsure whether the closeups of the Predators faces in the original Predator movie and sequel were animatronic at all... but if it was, it sure looked awesome and worthy of the 'pussy face' hilarious remark by Harrigan...     :D  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Smart move by the Strauses to interact with the fans like this, unlike a certain Mr Anderson.

Ermac

Ermac

No wonder the head of the new Predator looked so big. Now his head is crammed with more animatronic circuitry.

Highland

Highland

I wonder how they are going to get the Preds Mask off in this one....? the first 2 it was the duel with Arnie, then taken off by Glover, AVP it was the marking ritual.........wonder if its some kind of face of with the hybrid.........!!!    ;)  

Master Chief

Master Chief

Nice.  This Predator is coming to fight and will be "well prepared"...   8)  

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

Aliens in da sewers, say goodbye to da pred baby!!!   8)  

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Waah waah waah, animatronic eyes.  They're going to be tiny just like they were in Predator and Predator 2, hell, maybe it's not full eyes, maybe just the eyelids.

MetroidMatt87

MetroidMatt87

Yeah ya dont really notice them in the movies. But yeah, I hope his mask gets "forcefully" taken off like in a fight instead of taking it off himself.

sharnefromaus

sharnefromaus

sweet i cant wait to see the battle, but im wondering about the release date for us fans out in australia! can anyone tel me the approximate date???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed