NBA Finals TV Spot!

Started by whiterabbit, Jun 09, 2018, 01:44:22 AM

Author
NBA Finals TV Spot! (Read 43,913 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Nole on Jun 14, 2018, 01:14:15 AM
I would be nice get finally get an official version of the 2nd trailer in proper HD instead of the crap quality one that's available now.

See, it's not even right to call this "second trailer' a trailer. It's not, really. It's a TV spot, and from what Hicks said, it's exclusive to the NBA event so we won't be getting another version of it until maybe the blu-ray release as an extra feature.

I gotta imagine the next true trailer is on the way pretty soon though.

Hollywood

Hollywood

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 13, 2018, 07:45:05 PM
So the predators hunting disabled vets? yikes.
Mental illness is absolutely not synonymous with mental disability.

Mac is one of my favorite characters and I'd consider him mentally unhinged after Blain died, exhibiting signs of detachment, agitation/irritability, self-destructive behavior, possibly insomnia (all signs of ptsd).

I thought his dynamic with the group plus his ultimate fate was incredibly interesting to see unfold.

Seeing a couple of characters with similar traits funneled through different personalities is interesting to me, so I'm looking forward to it 👍

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Hollywood on Jun 14, 2018, 03:57:26 AM

Mac is one of my favorite characters and I'd consider him mentally unhinged after Blain died, exhibiting signs of detachment, agitation/irritability, self-destructive behavior, possibly insomnia (all signs of ptsd).

I thought his dynamic with the group plus his ultimate fate was incredibly interesting to see unfold.

Seeing a couple of characters with similar traits funneled through different personalities is interesting to me, so I'm looking forward to it 👍

Agreed and good points.

They seem to be keeping any footage of Thomas Jane from the trailers kind of makes me wonder what they have up their sleeve with him, especially if his character is supposed to be the most unhinged.

MudButt

MudButt

I'm sure we'll get more of the Loonies in the next trailer. However the star of the movie is The Predator so they'll probably focus on the aliens in marketing and we'll get plenty of great moments in the film once it's released. Unless they ruin everything in the trailers.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 14, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

Agreed and good points.

They seem to be keeping any footage of Thomas Jane from the trailers kind of makes me wonder what they have up their sleeve with him, especially if his character is supposed to be the most unhinged.

He's supposed to have tourette syndrome, i wonder if they will use this aspect to some comedic ends with his character, that wouldn't surprise me with Shane Black. Also he's supposed to be an alien conspirationist of some sort lol, while his buddy Keegan Michael Key is a sceptic. I can't wait to see the dynamic between the two, one of Black's trademarks !

Wysps

Wysps

I think the most interesting thing about this movie will definitely be how the ensemble works together, especially the Loonies.  Hopefully they won't go the cliche route of portraying psych as "oh, everyone has poor impulse control and is loud" etc, etc.  That would be disappointing :-\ 

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I bought one of these guys off of ebay for ten bucks.

It came in a little envelop. I pulled out my box cutter, and started to open it. Suddenly I was having The Predator Teaser flashes in my head.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 14, 2018, 12:44:25 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 14, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

Agreed and good points.

He's supposed to have tourette syndrome, i wonder if they will use this aspect to some comedic ends with his character, that wouldn't surprise me witih Shane Black. Also he's supposed to be an alien conspirationist of some sort lol, while his buddy Keegan Michael Key is a sceptic. I can't wait to see the dynamic between the two, one of Black's trademarks !

Tourettes? I look forward to hearing some absurd, Eric Cartman like comments coming from his mouth then! Then I hope a Predator mimics him.  ;D

Not a good movie

Not a good movie

This is not going to be a good movie.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Not a good movie on Jun 25, 2018, 07:09:57 PM
Make another account called "I have a bad feeling about this", maybe it'll work.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 25, 2018, 07:18:39 PM
Quote from: Not a good movie on Jun 25, 2018, 07:09:57 PM
Make another account called "I have a bad feeling about this", maybe it'll work.

Hahahahahahahahahaha !

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

What's the name of the song in this trailer by the way?

The Wolverine Predator

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: TheLoneRanger on Jun 29, 2018, 09:16:06 PM
What's the name of the song in this trailer by the way?
Masters Off War- Bob Dylan

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed