AvPGalaxy Reviews AvP

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 23, 2010, 02:44:40 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Reviews AvP (Read 17,093 times)

spinksy

spinksy

FIX THE GAME PLEASE -  ah thats a bummer. Not to rub it in but like I said I'm in UK and never have any trouble finding games.

bog113

bog113

Nice!   ;D  

konradski

konradski

hmm 6 hours of play time and 4 of those hour going thru the same small maps but with the diffrent specie,s o well.
it was like playing alien trilogy and whats with the tunnel vision view

smeone

smeone

did not care for the singleplayer . thought it was lame and rushed with its development. did nott crap my pants.some moments were good but not enough to meet expectations. overall i agree with gamespot and give it a 5.5. falls way short from all the hype and it being game of the year .biggest mistake was having the story based on avp movies which suck.need tobase itoff the original movies that established this franchise and forever will.not the lame pyramid gimic.

smeone

smeone

i agree with you shrex

smeone

smeone

if this game is going to stay alive nearly as long as avp2 it needs a record breaking huge ass patch or mod.also there needs to be mod tools.other than that i get bored with this game really fast which has never happened with me playing avp2.

smeone

smeone

some of you have commented that the game offers 18 player servrs .however it falls short of of upcoming i think its called metro 2033 and its rumored to have 250 people servrs.sega you fail again.sometimes you spend more time joining a game than playing.also sucks that people cant switch teams or character in game.and host has no control over a game once it starts.also people cant even join a game once it starts.

smeone

smeone

if avp2 had the graphics and grappling effect it would so kick segsa so called avp game in the ass.

smeone

smeone

segas avp game feels more like a mod than a game or a game that is unfinished

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed