AvPGalaxy Reviews AvP

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 23, 2010, 02:44:40 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Reviews AvP (Read 17,095 times)

sj.FOX

sj.FOX

Some of the comments from here seem to be made from ill informed idiots.  Aside from that though, the review seemed honest and reflected similar likes and problems I have with the game.  Great job on the article, Hicks.  Ignore the people bashing despite you giving a well detailed read.    :)  

XxecutionerxX

XxecutionerxX

Finally got to play a full 18 multiplayer game on getaway(without people leaving) and BOY it was Awesome. One of the best mp experiences since AvP2.

DarKStaR350z

DarKStaR350z

I think your review was spot on, I also really enjoyed the influences from the AvP movie and the fact that each level has Predator Jungle bits as well as the Alien metal environments.
I love the Alien environments but found the previous games didn't use the Predator enough when it came to level design.
I do think its strange that they took out the 2 Alien influenced levels for DLC, instead of one of each.
The ranked matches definately need work and they need to release the DLC maps already so I can play the ones I got with the Collecters Edition  ^^

'Maybe Rebbelion will make a patch to fix that litle problem... for PC version'

Wanted to comment on this as it seems a lot of PC gamers think that we don't get fixes\patches\updates on consoles - so glad we do  :)
Lets hope they start rolling something out to fix the few flaws that everyone seems to agree on (stealth kill distance, smart disk etc)

Benjelly

Benjelly

Great review stealth killing is bad and I didntt know the disc was controllable mid air

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

7/10 is spot on for console version.

Great review!

37smiles

37smiles

awesome review!seemed to touch base with all the flaws and the perks.i just think that the rating is a little harsh.but its probably just me.im a HUGE FAN of alien and predator!so i could just be diluded but the game is everything i wanted to see in the first game.(accept that they got rid of the speargun and netgun,whats up with that!)

alexpj19

alexpj19

oh my , new AVP on PC is awesome, i bit it 2 days ago , played pretty much none stop for 2 days, what a game, love the level of details in the game. Loved it. It made me jump back on AVPRD. have about 10-15 shots left :)

X-Rex

X-Rex

I have to agree on the music. When I played the Marine campaign, everytime the music jumped I would have to turn around and look to see if something was there.

Dam U SEGA

Dam U SEGA

Best game this year so far!
Well it would be if they would let us host as i cant .Any1 know how?
cough dam u sega for rushing the game out without finishing this game.
ps if ur joining or hosting a MP game stay till it fin nor fk off half way thro!   >:D  

xbts triibal

xbts triibal

EVERY  morning i had to delete my multiplay profile just to be able to select rank or player matches any1 having some problems on xbox360 also when they gunna patch this game???
rebellion has ruined a great title in multiplayer anywayz can never get a full ranked game and quick match takes 20 mins to find a game. truly disappointing

oskka

oskka

I agree the alien campaign is to short cause the missions are only 10 minutes long

Predator-101

Predator-101

The marine AI is HORRIBLE!   >:(  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

My only gripe is its short, so why is that?

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Short? Take your time. Enjoy the scenery. Not everyday you get to go to an alien infested planet in another star system.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

yeah but it was short lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed