NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,174,438 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Where did you order yours from?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 10, 2019, 04:43:01 AM

Directly from Neca through Amazon, shipping can be a little costly though so I usually only do it when I'm buying more than one thing from them at one time. They use 2-Day shipping for stuff in the states, plus one day to process/ready the shipment.

I'm actually having an issue with USPS right now because it's marked as delivered yesterday but I haven't gotten it yet. I'm hoping it shows up today...Haven't had this issue happen with my last 3 orders from their amazon store so I think this is totally on USPS.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 10, 2019, 12:46:55 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 10, 2019, 04:43:01 AM

Directly from Neca through Amazon, shipping can be a little costly though so I usually only do it when I'm buying more than one thing from them at one time. They use 2-Day shipping for stuff in the states, plus one day to process/ready the shipment.

I'm actually having an issue with USPS right now because it's marked as delivered yesterday but I haven't gotten it yet. I'm hoping it shows up today...Haven't had this issue happen with my last 3 orders from their amazon store so I think this is totally on USPS.

I've spoken to my Mail people on this and they say it's mostly an issue with Amazon. Amazon will sometimes accidentally tag things as being delivered while in transit, or if it's far enough away it just stops moving altogether. Some Marvel Legends figures I've bought ended up like this but if you take it up with Amazon Support they'll find it or will replace it fairly quickly.

Around here Amazon also has a habit of marking things as delivered once it reaches our post office. A stormtrooper armor I bought was like this but while it was at the post-office, nobody took it out to be delivered yet. They sdaid it's some sort of disconnect with the way Amazon does it's thing compared to them and they can't get them to change it. Best of luck in getting it though.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Goddamn it when are we getting the Wolf Predator?! It's been like 2 years since we last saw the sculpt. >:(

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Agreed, he's really getting overdue.

EDIT: Just wanna give a headsup for people who get Lasershot. The plasma gun is on a ball joint, just a very very stuck one so few reviewers have noticed it which is unfortunate to be expected with Neca joints.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

For a long time Randy has said they were trying for a late 2019 or early 2020 release, but with Wolf a no show at SDCC, I'm thinking he's still a long way off. :(

Still Collating...

I fear that also... But I wonder what else do they have planned other than Wolf, Predators and eventually the other AVP2010 preds. We have the 100th pred, but again, all of those things are some time away, so I wonder what'll it be in the near future.

bobcunk

bobcunk

When do the retro kenner predator and neomorph come out? Thought it was supposed to be October.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Got my Lasershot Predator today!

The helmet has a slight blemish in the paint but it's fixable. The big robot hand though doesn't fit the hole and I'm honestly not sure how many peg issues I've had at this point. Otherwise it's a great figure. Now if they'd just re-release Armored Lost Predator and Spiked Tail so I'm not paying out the nose for them,

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: The Shuriken on Sep 14, 2019, 03:18:31 AM
For a long time Randy has said they were trying for a late 2019 or early 2020 release, but with Wolf a no show at SDCC, I'm thinking he's still a long way off. :(

I always hated everything about AVPR, but the one thing that movie managed to get right was Wolf's awesome design. The two movie predators I really want NECA to redo in an ultimate form are Wolf and Berserker. Doesn't seem like that will be anytime soon though, but with lasershot and now the alpha predator to look forward to, I'm happy for now.

Kailem

Kailem

Yeah I just saw Randy answer a couple of inquiries on Twitter yesterday about when we might be seeing Ultimate Wolf and a Predalien re-release and his responses were "eventually" and "in time", which definitely implies that both are still a fair way off yet.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Maybe next year.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

There focus has seemed to be on Horror and TMNT recently so I don't think we'll be seeing any Predator or even Alien announcements till next year

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 28, 2019, 07:18:01 PM
There focus has seemed to be on Horror and TMNT recently so I don't think we'll be seeing any Predator or even Alien announcements till next year
Well, we do have Brett and Parker coming. Along with Rhino Alien and upgraded Big Chap and Dog Alien.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

It might just be a timing issue. Lasershot came out and didn't we get the movie Predators recently (I think this year)? So maybe they're trying to space out Wolf and the Alien releases considering those come from a movie they hadn't been pushing at the time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed