The AvPGalaxy Podcast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 21, 2011, 06:04:02 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Podcast (Read 125,235 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Really liked the podcast! Can't wait for more! Congratulations on making it past all the technical difficulties and producing something so entertaining and informative to listen to :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was originally ended with me going "And that's a f**king wrap" and Mikey then pissing himself but I didn't think it was suitable. I probably should have had some music leading us out but I can do that for the next one.  :P

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 21, 2011, 09:12:54 PM
It was originally ended with me going "And that's a f**king wrap" and Mikey then pissing himself but I didn't think it was suitable. I probably should have had some music leading us out but I can do that for the next one.  :P
D'aww! Woulda been hilarious!
After abstaining from curse words for all that time, I think it would have been quite a riot.  :laugh:

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 21, 2011, 09:21:54 PM
D'aww! Woulda been hilarious!
After abstaining from curse words for all that time, I think it would have been quite a riot.  :laugh:

Yeah, that woulda been great, man. I would have lol'd pretty hard.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Awesome job guys, looking forward to the next one :).  Love the accent too!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I'm glad you guys are liking this!

Oh god. That was classic.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I demand an outtakes reel!

The PredBen

The PredBen

Good job!

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 21, 2011, 11:09:01 PM
I demand an outtakes reel!

Yes. I back this demand! Lol.

SM

SM

Too much yakking about the technical glitches, but considering the technical glitches, not a bad start at all.

Needs a bit more research though - Charlize Theron has been a fairly high profile actress since the late 90s.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Hicks, you and Mikey sound exactly as I imagined.  :laugh:

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: SM on Feb 21, 2011, 11:48:20 PM
Too much yakking about the technical glitches, but considering the technical glitches, not a bad start at all.

Needs a bit more research though - Charlize Theron has been a fairly high profile actress since the late 90s.

Thanks for the input. I knew a whole lot more about Charlize, but due to all of our goof ups, it was hard to remember everything at the moment. I forgot to re-open my notes after one of the crashed sessions.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

I know from experience myself making podcasts can be a real pain... well done with your first show guys. :)

SM

SM

Yeah I've done a couple as well.  After 2 or 3 failed attempts using just notes I had to write myself out a full script to avoid a shitload of ums and ahhs.  Then the next attempt didn't work cos it sounded too scripted!

The beauty though is you can go back and edit it or do it all again - unlike something that's live.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

We are definitely learning from all of this, so we do appreciate all the feedback we are getting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed