NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,172,946 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Another 1/4 scale maybe?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Something big and unexpected would be literally any new Predator figures whatsoever at this stage.

That said I'm way, way more interested in NECA's new 'The Thing' figures they've teased.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 07, 2021, 02:21:03 AM
Actually last week NECA did say on their Twitter a BIG and UNEXPECTED Predator announcement is coming soon. So, something is happening. Just not fast enough, their Predators came to a complete stop once Warrior Predator was shown off.

Except when it comes to Titan books.... perhaps due to the looming legal battle or a change in management over at 20th Century, but it does definitely feel something strange is going on with licensing. Bottlenecked almost.

So for NECA to state something BIG and unexpected is coming for Predator is definitely encouraging news!

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 07, 2021, 11:50:49 AM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 07, 2021, 02:21:03 AM
Actually last week NECA did say on their Twitter a BIG and UNEXPECTED Predator announcement is coming soon. So, something is happening. Just not fast enough, their Predators came to a complete stop once Warrior Predator was shown off.

Except when it comes to Titan books.... perhaps due to the looming legal battle or a change in management over at 20th Century, but it does definitely feel something strange is going on with licensing. Bottlenecked almost.

So for NECA to state something BIG and unexpected is coming for Predator is definitely encouraging news!

Dutch 2025 figure? I'd pay for that!

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Perhaps real pictures of the long promised Ultimate Wolf Predator? Or the three predators from the "Predators" film but in the ultimate line series? Who knows!

lightsyder

lightsyder

I just want pre-orders for the rest of the Lost Tribe...lol

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

On the note of Bone Grill, dude ran no underwear in Requiem. Guy was free balling cleaning skulls. Just one of those things in the BTS photos you never notice until someone points it out. They made that man a new belt buckle and then never bothered to give him pants. If Neca did Bone Grill I can imagine a scenario where they combine Bone Grill and Bull into one Predator due to Bone Grill's exposure and not being able to see Bull clearly from the waist up.

The benefit of that however is that they'd have a reason to make new Wolf parts given Bull's usage of Wolf's gun and gauntlets. Maybe even reuse the boots.

dHunter333

dHunter333

It's probably a re release of the trophy wall...boring

lightsyder

lightsyder

Quote from: dHunter333 on Dec 12, 2021, 05:12:06 AM
It's probably a re release of the trophy wall...boring

I'd love a chance to get the trophy wall for a decent price

Master

Master

I guess it's as good time as any to show my hand made custom front and illumination for my troophy wall.

lightsyder

lightsyder

That looks incredible!  Excellent work!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

That's rad as hell.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that really looks great. Fantastic work there!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Very cool, Master!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Master on Dec 12, 2021, 11:00:34 PM
I guess it's as good time as any to show my hand made custom front and illumination for my troophy wall.

You have nice skills pal  8)

Quote from: Master on Dec 12, 2021, 11:00:34 PM

The final composition is beyond amazing 👏 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed