Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 861,839 times)

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: dHunter333 on May 02, 2021, 04:17:37 AM
I like your sock. It looks warm.

When showing your AvP collection goes wrong   

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: dHunter333 on May 02, 2021, 04:17:37 AM
I like your sock. It looks warm.

Hey thanks! I like to keep my feet warm. Thicker socks are best I think but you're supposed to avoid cotton in general also I've heard.

judge death

judge death

My neca collection, can see most of my dark horse comics and other alien stuff and pulse rifle too:

Kradan

Kradan

*super jealous*

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I love everything in this picture.

What a gorgeous Warrior and Runner in particular.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

They're the Konami ones, which are still occasionally on ebay. Or at least the warrior is. I just noticed the drone and runner have slightly different bases.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

That runner is a breathtakingly gem.  :o

Quote from: judge death on May 08, 2021, 04:47:44 PM
My neca collection, can see most of my dark horse comics and other alien stuff and pulse rifle too:

Stunning collection.  8)

judge death

judge death

QuoteI love everything in this picture.

What a gorgeous Warrior and Runner in particular.
I love that the konami figures, at least these, are the same scale as the revoltech queen which makes it perfect for having them together like this :P Yes cancerblack is correct.

I will get a reserve aliens warrior and runner for the future soon. Also for a reserve revoltech stick stand as the one I use for the queen is little damaged from my last move.

Revoltech I wish got to make more alien figures, their quality is superb compared to neca, would only know how many figures I had to buy of some designs to end up with one that is perfect or near perfect....
Still trying to find necas avp grid alien, and avp warrior as I want another one for my idea I have and more marines but kinda hard unless one want to buy botlegs....

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

To be fair, a hell of a lot of "bootleg" stuff is made in the same factory as the real ones, but with after-hours/non-existent quality control. So not much different to retail neca figures if I'm being blunt.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

My drawings are not a match for this.  :laugh:

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Those are actual ripoffs, not just "chinese ebay" neca stuff though. Also I used to have the guy with the little wingflaps, and his pink twin.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It always gets me that Alien man's the complete reverse of the package image.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 08, 2021, 07:07:34 PM
They're the Konami ones, which are still occasionally on ebay. Or at least the warrior is. I just noticed the drone and runner have slightly different bases.

I always wanted some of these but just never got around to.

Loving the Soundwave in there too. Deep cut.  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 09, 2021, 08:07:07 AM
Those are actual ripoffs, not just "chinese ebay" neca stuff though. Also I used to have the guy with the little wingflaps, and his pink twin.

I wasn't reply to your post. Jesus madness.  ::)

But thanks for the heads up!  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed