Kradan

Kradan

BuT tHeSe WeRe NoT rEaL aLiEnS !

SiL

SiL

It was goofy then it's goofy now :P

Kradan

Kradan

I would like to again say that SizzyBubbles did a wonderful job with these wallpapers   :)

SiL

SiL

Yes, the art itself is well done. I can still dislike the droopy tongue :)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I don't like it either, but for some reason it works perfectly on SizzyBubbles art. It's also better than that first Marvel cover.  :laugh:

Richman678

Richman678

I feel like we are the only ones celebrating this anymore. There's a show and a movie, and neither released anything for this "fandom holiday"

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This franchise needs a "keeper of the flame" figure. (Like a Feige)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Richman678 on Apr 27, 2022, 01:20:06 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This franchise needs a "keeper of the flame" figure. (Like a Feige)

In a sense it has one in Ridley Scott – both upcoming projects are coming through Scott Free, with him attached as producer.

Beyond that, though, I don't want a Kevin Feige-type micromanaging things long-term. That's how you end up with everything feeling too samey, and the core appeal of Alien as an ongoing franchise to me is the each individual installment is incredibly distinct in how it embodies the style and intent of each individual filmmaker spearheading each project.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I echo your sentiments nearly exactly.

razeak

razeak

Basically my son and I exchanged happy alien day texts.....I think I'll grab him one of those shirts.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2022, 03:33:40 PMDarkness Calling, an online community of indie musicians and indie music listeners, has released They Mostly Come At Night, an album of new songs that are either lyrically inspired by or feature samples from the Alien films. They Mostly Come At Night is a non-profit project. Anyone can stream the collection for free on Bandcamp, and anyone who chooses to pay for/download the compilation will be donating to The Trevor Project, a US charity that focuses on suicide prevention for LGBTQ teens.

https://darknesscalling.bandcamp.com/album/they-mostly-come-at-night

Hey folk, just received an update from Darkness Calling about this -

QuoteHey, guys!

Everyone who purchased our Alien compilation has been automatically upgraded to today's new release: the Expanded Edition, featuring 2 new tracks and a new cover.

Of particular note is the song "Coma" by BlakLight, which is written from Kane's point of view.

You can find the updated link here:
https://darknesscalling.bandcamp.com/album/they-mostly-come-at-night-expanded

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed