Favourite/Least Favourite Level

Started by War Wager, Aug 12, 2007, 11:36:29 PM

Author
Favourite/Least Favourite Level (Read 33,957 times)

Tarog

Tarog

Quote from: predator man on Dec 12, 2007, 08:59:38 PM
I LIKE THE ALL THE LEVELS  EXCEPT WITH ALINES

Could not agree more

Ellen Ripley

Ellen Ripley

bug hunt is pure awesomeness

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

I like The Monster Squad, The Machine Men, End of Empire, Midsummer Night's Massacre, and Prey of the Clan.

P.S. 500th post! :)

CanadianHero67

I also liked Prey of the Clan. I starting to like Come to Mother more. Congrats on 500th post Alien Freak. :)

alpha predalien

i hated 1000 ways to die. to many enemies and there wasnt enough health for me. too bad my pcj got scratched up badly. :'(

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

My least favorites are, Escape, Bug Hunt, and Rescue.

War Wager

War Wager

Bug Hunt's a good level, if only the Aliens were a little tougher. I mean and a few hits with your combstick and they're dead...  :P

alpha predalien

it would have been cool if they had the alien queen as a boss. it would make some sense at least.  i just dont like the idea of having to fight a super powered human as your last boss. make it more exciting at least.

thepouncer

thepouncer

Quote from: Huol on Sep 17, 2007, 11:40:18 PM
Quote from: thepouncer on Sep 11, 2007, 06:58:21 PM
ten thousend ways to die was the only hard level in the game ,hated that boobytraped bridge
Those things never hurt much.
I either bunny hopped past or went through them.
never said they were , i just ment it was the only level i didnt get in 1 go

alpha predalien

i also realized there was a level i hated more than 10,000 ways to die. if it bleeds. i constantly got lost and the aliens never stopped coming. plus if you used plasma mines or fire bombs while scaling and you go caught in the explosion it's like you instantly die. i hated that level.

DiabloGuapo

My favorite level is "Escape." I love how you get to take revenge the scientist and you have to use real stealth and skill, since you have nothing. My least favorite level is "1000 Ways to Die." I didn't have anything to restore my health and I kept on getting sniped by rockets and lazers! I'm in a hostile invironment, I'm totally unprepared, and there are dozen guys waiting to beat me up. It is like I'm back in high school!

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: DiabloGuapo on Jan 13, 2008, 11:58:57 PM
My favorite level is "Escape." I love how you get to take revenge the scientist and you have to use real stealth and skill, since you have nothing. My least favorite level is "1000 Ways to Die." I didn't have anything to restore my health and I kept on getting sniped by rockets and lazers! I'm in a hostile invironment, I'm totally unprepared, and there are dozen guys waiting to beat me up. It is like I'm back in high school!

Intenta repetir el stage anterior para que tengas mas items para usar. (y tambien agarrar las upgrades si te cuesta trabajo ese nivel)

trans:
try remaking the previous stage.

PredatorFan55601

My favourite are Dead Man Walking, Escape, Midsummer nights Massacer and A Night to Remember.
I hated 10,000 Ways to Die, If It Bleeds and Bug hunt im sick of those bloody tunnels leading you to the same f,ing spot all the time.

gamers151

gamers151

my least favourite lvl's are under the gun >:( and 10,000 ways to die >:( >:( >:( >:( :P.
my favourite lvl's are end of empire,bug hunt but they should make a queen as a boss.(would be great.)
and last but not least machine men

BladesOfBlood

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 13, 2007, 03:28:41 AM
All the levels for me were easy and awesome, but one of them i really hated so damn much, that i needed to return to the level before it to make sure i had enough health packs because for some reason, this one starts you off with the amount of healthpacks that you had remaining from the previous level, yes i am talking about

10,000 ways to die.....damn title is literal!!!!
Well its pretty easy....even if you just started the lvl.You just have to use the speargun to shoot the flying disc thingies from a safe distance....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed